cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury crate v3.2.4.0 issues

Electronic_Punk
Level 7
Looks like they locked the old thread and forgot to put the new one up.

Since the 3.2.4.0 update, Corsair iCue motherboard integration appears to have stopped working. Anyone had the same?
12 REPLIES 12

FlufflePuff1337
Level 9
Device SDK updated and now all my rgb is missing from aura sync tab again not this crap again.
Also Half of stuff is in different language and then in french
Like i said im not spending anymore energy in this you either fix this or hear back from my lawyer, im not your QA testing team, fix your own crap.

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 3.2.4.0
ROG Live Service 1.1.10.0
AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.04.24
Armoury Crate lite service 3.2.4
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.14
ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.0.24
ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.0.68.0
AacVGA 0.0.3.0
KingstonDram 1.0.28
AURA DRAM Component 1.0.54
CorsairAsusPlugin 2.0.0
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.28.0
PHISON HAL 1.0.6.0
Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.9.1
Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.0.6.3

Adding another already reported issue. CPU load and frequency is always zero.
It happens since I upgraded to latest Nvidia driver.
I am not 100% sure if fans are working well without this information or it is just a presentation issue.

Confirmation from Asus about an ongoing patch would be great.

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?121331-Actual-update-armoury-crate-breaks-cpu-load&p=81919...

alibazlamit
Level 8
So i downloaded the latest version of ArmouryCrateInstaller and it just gets stuck and says
"asus installation failed please restart the system and check the internet connection status before retrying"

Any ideas how can i install it now. I used the uninstaller tool which also fails to un install. Man you think that Asus could get it right even once at least.

I see only the keyboard, No Motherboard Asus encore, No Monitor Asus, No Memory Gskill, No the 2 Asus 2080ti, No Power supply Asus Thor.
I hope in one solution soon. i not understand why before nothing people try if the update work before to put out....

And for my Update is always in Loop. when i try and finish the update they are always there........ready for update :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 3.2.4.0
ROG Live Service 1.1.10.0
AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.04.24
Armoury Crate lite service 3.2.4
ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.01.35
AURA DRAM Component 1.0.54
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.28.0
ENE_DRAM_RGB_AURA42 1.00.02
GALAX GAMER RGB 1.00.02
PHISON HAL 1.0.6.0
Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.9.1
Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.0.6.3

I have problem with cpu stats not showing in armoury crate, alredy contacted manu times asus support, i try to follow all their instructions like unistall and reinstall armoury crate, re install windows nothing change. I only notes that if i reinstall armoury crate with armoury crate service 3.0.5 cpu stat are working but after few time automatically update to armoury crate service 3.2.5 and again the problem start without showing cpu stat. Last answer from asus support its that im the only one that has this problem but i read many people with this trouble. I hope someone can help me with this. I have a rog strix laptop g512lv-hn056t. Ths in advanceÂ*

cekeu
Level 12
Be sure not to use registry cleaners that run in the background of the system. this breaks the links in the system
Soyez sûr de ne pas utiliser des nettoyeurs de registre qui tourne en arrière plan du système. celà casse les liens dans le système

kahatanna7
Level 8

The problem is persistent. Armory Crate v3.2.4.0. Delta Firmware update 0144.

Why do people still use this if it's crap? It's screwed up my computer more times then i can count. I will never use this again till they fix it or just use aura

andjayik wrote:
Why do people still use this if it's crap? It's screwed up my computer more times then i can count. I will never use this again till they fix it or just use aura

and so wich program we should use instead of armoury crate? If we unsitall it wich one you recommend to install to control the use of the cpu gpu and fans? Let us know