cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armory Crate Repeatedly breaks

jasonmbrown
Level 8
About once a week my Armory crate breaks and refuses to open, its error tells me to reinstall it. Upon trying to reinstall it, the windows store fails repeatedly with all sorts of errors. From not being connected to the internet, to other issues such as windows update is disabled (the update disabled is intentional). Please give a fully offline armory crate installer.
2 REPLIES 2

Trustino
Level 7
jasonmbrown wrote:
About once a week my Armory crate breaks and refuses to open, its error tells me to reinstall it. Upon trying to reinstall it, the windows store fails repeatedly with all sorts of errors. From not being connected to the internet, to other issues such as windows update is disabled (the update disabled is intentional). Please give a fully offline armory crate installer.

The whole software is broken and bloated with useless tuff no one cares about, as if I will ever purchase a game from ASUS, not even free really.

It has been way to long to hope they just drop it, no other manufacturer have such horrible suit of software, super buggy, it does not even work on my z370i and they are the one making it, imagine.

As I move to AMD will move back to MSI, at least they have a nice clean software and their lighting software works with my current kits, I am fed up personally, you pay a premium to get "advertisement" in your own utility software? It is a joke and reading reddit people are tired of this dirty game.

Lmfaoo im wrestling this **** right now. ..

Basically had a fully synced intel system.....on the x570 strix. . A.c. keeps downloading updates that break everything. Lol tryna figure this **** out