Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
    New ROGer Array

1. PC / Laptop: PC
    2. Aura Sync products: ROG STRIX Z490-E GAMING, ROG RYUO 240, ROG DELTA, ROG STRIX SCOPE TKL, G-SKILL TRIDENT Z RGB and finally my case that support aura sync also - Phanteks P500A DRGB
    3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software: EVGA Precision X1 for my video card. I had desire, when STRIX video cards (3000 series) get available to change my current EVGA with the STRIX version in order to have full eco system of Strix(Aura Sync) products, BUT with your awful software i'm oscillate.
    4. Wired / wireless connection: wireless
    5. Reinstalled Windows?: I did freshly install on windows 10 at december when i bought the PC components.
    6. Windows version & build: Edition - Windows 10 Home, Version - 20H2, OS build - 19042.685
    7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected: none since i'm with latest version since ever i have installed it for first time.
    8. Clear description of your issue: While I was playing CS:GO I have noticed that my aura effect is set to 'rainbow', but it should be a 'color cycle', since I have profile configured for that game to use that effect and everything was working till today. Then I decided of course to minimize the game and check what's happening into the software Armoury Crate. There was a huge mess, in AURA Sync page, under Sync devices tab there wasn't any device, which was really weird for me and I restarted the PC. After the PC got restarted, the aura effect was reverted to the right one (Breathing) and everything was working except the keyboard lighting. So I have go again to the Armory Crate > AURA Sync > Sync devices and my devices was back there, with one exception. The kyboard had an circle with line through it symbol instead of checkbox in the upper right corner, so I was unable to sync the keyboard with the other devices. Whenever i click the arrow in bottom right corner, the error message pop up saying: "We are sorry. There's an error with the device page. The application is going to reload the device page now. (1003)". The only option I have is a button OK, so clicking it, a loading screen appears for a while and the same error pops up again. The only possible way to exit from this infinity loop is to close the program and open it again.
    9. Any screenshots of the issue: https://prnt.sc/whswok https://prnt.sc/whsvyu
    10. Use our new log collection function: Settings=>About=>App diagnostics

Item Version
    ---- -------
    Armoury Crate UWP App 3.2.4.0
    ROG Live Service 1.1.10.0
    AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.04.24
    Armoury Crate lite service 3.2.4
    ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.16
    ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.0.24
    ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.0.69.0
    ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.01.44
    AacAudioHal 1.3.20.0
    AacVGA 0.0.3.0
    KingstonDram 1.0.28
    AURA DRAM Component 1.0.54
    ENE RGB HAL 1.1.28.0
    PHISON HAL 1.0.6.0
    Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.9.1 // I'M REALLY CURIOUS WHY I HAVE THIS SINCE MY RAM IS G.SKILL?
    Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.0.6.3
    Universal Holtek RGB DRAM 1.0.0.1
    WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.12.0
    I really like your hardware, ROG is symbol for quality and beauty, but your software is awful in terms of bugs and not propely working. Actually there are other bugs that I have noticed but they are mostly minor, but when you buy an expensive hardware with such a fame, you should expect the software coming with it to be a excellent as the hardware.
    As already said I was planning in coming few months to change my EVGA video card, which is execllent card aswell with the STRIX version and also I was thinking about changing my mouse with one of yours, but noww... a little bit frustrated
    Last edited by n0pain0gain; 01-06-2021 at 09:36 PM.

ROG Member Array Crystalyne PC Specs
    Crystalyne PC Specs
    MotherboardROG STRIX X570-E
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen 3800X
    Memory (part number)BLT4K8G4D32AET4K
    Graphics Card #1AMD Radeon 6900XT (Reference, ASRock)
    Sound CardCreative Sound BlasterX AE-7
    MonitorBenQ EW3270U
    Storage #1Sabrent Rocket 4.0 NVMe 1TB
    CPU CoolerCorsair H115i PRO
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Evolv X
    Power SupplySeasonic Connect (750w)
    Keyboard ROG Claymore
    Mouse ROG Spatha
    Headset Beyerdynamic DT880 (600Ω)
    OS Windows 10 Pro

Quote Originally Posted by n0pain0gain View Post
    1. PC / Laptop: PC
    2. Aura Sync products: ROG STRIX Z490-E GAMING, ROG RYUO 240, ROG DELTA, ROG STRIX SCOPE TKL, G-SKILL TRIDENT Z RGB and finally my case that support aura sync also - Phanteks P500A DRGB
    3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software: EVGA Precision X1 for my video card. I had desire, when STRIX video cards (3000 series) get available to change my current EVGA with the STRIX version in order to have full eco system of Strix(Aura Sync) products, BUT with your awful software i'm oscillate.
    4. Wired / wireless connection: wireless
    5. Reinstalled Windows?: I did freshly install on windows 10 at december when i bought the PC components.
    6. Windows version & build: Edition - Windows 10 Home, Version - 20H2, OS build - 19042.685
    7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected: none since i'm with latest version since ever i have installed it for first time.
    8. Clear description of your issue: While I was playing CS:GO I have noticed that my aura effect is set to 'rainbow', but it should be a 'color cycle', since I have profile configured for that game to use that effect and everything was working till today. Then I decided of course to minimize the game and check what's happening into the software Armoury Crate. There was a huge mess, in AURA Sync page, under Sync devices tab there wasn't any device, which was really weird for me and I restarted the PC. After the PC got restarted, the aura effect was reverted to the right one (Breathing) and everything was working except the keyboard lighting. So I have go again to the Armory Crate > AURA Sync > Sync devices and my devices was back there, with one exception. The kyboard had an circle with line through it symbol instead of checkbox in the upper right corner, so I was unable to sync the keyboard with the other devices. Whenever i click the arrow in bottom right corner, the error message pop up saying: "We are sorry. There's an error with the device page. The application is going to reload the device page now. (1003)". The only option I have is a button OK, so clicking it, a loading screen appears for a while and the same error pops up again. The only possible way to exit from this infinity loop is to close the program and open it again.
    9. Any screenshots of the issue: https://prnt.sc/whswok https://prnt.sc/whsvyu
    10. Use our new log collection function: Settings=>About=>App diagnostics

I really like your hardware, ROG is symbol for quality and beauty, but your software is awful in terms of bugs and not propely working. Actually there are other bugs that I have noticed but they are mostly minor, but when you buy an expensive hardware with such a fame, you should expect the software coming with it to be a excellent as the hardware.
    As already said I was planning in coming few months to change my EVGA video card, which is execllent card aswell with the STRIX version and also I was thinking about changing my mouse with one of yours, but noww... a little bit frustrated
    I wouldn't hold out much hope.

I replaced my GPU recently, went and got one from ASRock because of this Armoury Crate BS - as the price premium is not worth it if the software doesn't work!

(ASUS take note!!)

New ROGer Array

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Crystalyne View Post
    I wouldn't hold out much hope.

I replaced my GPU recently, went and got one from ASRock because of this Armoury Crate BS - as the price premium is not worth it if the software doesn't work!

(ASUS take note!!)
    You are definetly right, i will gave em secondnd chance and if they doesn't fix their software I will probably never buy again ASUS products that rely on software even that I like them so much.

ASUS find a better developers because the current ones are obviously scrap.

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array skellattarr PC Specs
    skellattarr PC Specs
    MotherboardCrosshair viii hero
    ProcessorRyzen 9 3950x
    Memory (part number)G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 64GB 4X16 3200MHZ
    Graphics Card #1rog strix gtx 1080
    Sound Cardcreative sound blaster ae-5
    Monitoracer 28inch 4k
    Storage #1Samsung 960 evo 1tb m.2/Mushkin Reactor 1tb ssd
    Storage #23x 3tb hhd/segate 10TB drive
    CPU CoolerCorsair Hydro Series H115i
    CaseThermaltake veiw 71 case
    Power Supplycorsair 1200w
    Keyboard Corsair k95 rgb
    Mouse corsair m65 pro rgb
    Mouse Pad corsair mm800 rgb polaris
    Headset/Speakers logitech 5.1
    OS windows 10 pro

most people don't use there bloatware anyway
    amd ryzen 9 3950x
    CROSSHAIR Viii hero
    Corsair Hydro Series H115i
    G.SKILL Trident Z 3200mhz 64gb 4x16 timings 16,18,18,38
    asus rog strix gtx 1080
    TOSHIBA 3TB hdd 3x a total of 9tb, 10 tb hdd and a 1tb mushkin ssd
    corsair axi 1200i 1200 watt psu
    thermal take view 71 case

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDragon View Post
    Attempting to update my ROG STRIX FLARE keyboard software causes strange windows shutdown problems where nearly every tray application cannot close and pops a "Memory <address> cannot write two <exact same address>". ASUS HAL, ROG SPATHA, AdressableHeader, and ROG Maximus XII HERO (WI-FI) update with no issues, only this one keyboard update breaks the system.
    The newest keyboard update fixes this problem.

New ROGer Array PTmad PC Specs
    PTmad PC Specs
    MotherboardRog Strix X570-F
    ProcessorRyzen 5900x
    Memory (part number)F4-4000C18D-16GTZRB
    Graphics Card #1RTX 3080 Tuf 10gb
    Storage #1Kioxia exceria plus 500gb nvme
    Storage #2Samsung 850 evo 500gb sata
    CPU CoolerCoolermaster Ml-240l
    CaseCorsair Obsidian 650d
    Power SupplyCorsair AX850
    OS Win10 20h2

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by ZorLawar View Post
    Hi!
    Lighting Service 3.04.24 causes a handle leak (count of handles used by Lighting Service keeps raising from start and doesn't stop). I use Asus x570-f motherboard with rgb ram and an argb device. The leak occurs even if the service doesn't sync those devices. The only solution to prevent that leak is to use static effects (Static or Dark). It seems that a color change in dynamic effect causes a handle leak.
    Also, I use Logitech lighting for my keyboard and mouse. But that doesn't seem to be connected to the issue.
    I tried to reinstall Windows but it didn't help.
    I didn't try other versions of Lighting Service or other tools for the motherboard 'cause I've just bought it.
    Same handle leak here, also cpu usage is 2.5 to 5% on all effects except static on a ryzen 5900x, which is enought to keep my cpu boosting all the time wasting energy...

recently my x570f device page stopped working, and my rtx 3080tuf never worked, just keeps says theres an error and restarting itself... came back to asus after 10 years, starting to feel like it was not the best decision :|

ROG Guru: White Belt Array flyinion PC Specs
    flyinion PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)GL703GE-ES73
    MotherboardCrosshair Hero VIII non-WiFi
    ProcessorRyzen 7 3700X
    Memory (part number)GSkill DDR4-3600 Trident Z Neo CL18
    Graphics Card #1EVGA 2080 Super FTW3 Hydro Copper
    MonitorAsus PG279Q & LG 34GN850
    Storage #1Samsung Evo 970 Plus 500GB
    Storage #2Samsung Evo 860 2TB
    CPU CoolerCustom Loop, cuplex kryos next, AC ST30 V2 360 & ST30 420, aquacomputer D5 PWM, AC 250mm res
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Luxe 2 (719)
    Power SupplySeasonic Prime Ultra Gold 1000W
    Keyboard Steelseries M750 TKL
    Mouse Steelseries Rival 700
    Headset Steelseries Arctis Pro + GameDAC
    Mouse Pad Steelseries QcK Limited
    Headset/Speakers Kanto YU2 with old Yamah HTIB sub
    OS Win10 Pro
    Network RouterGoogle WiFi
    Accessory #1 Honeycomb Alpha flight yoke, Logitech rudder pedals
    Accessory #2 Blue Yeti X
    Accessory #3 Asus BW-16D1X-U blu-ray burner

Well, it was good while it lasted. Installed the newest Device Kit/HAL/etc. from 1-7-21 for my X570H and now the devices section where you can select the motherboard/etc and tell the software how many LED's are on the strips just spins. That was after a reboot which was not prompted for but done anyway because before the reboot I tried to go in there and it said I needed an update after installing the mentioned updates just a minute before.

ROG Enthusiast Array varnavas PC Specs
    varnavas PC Specs
    Motherboardrog maximus xi hero
    Processori9-9900k
    Memory (part number)CMR16GX4M2D3200C16
    Graphics Card #1asus strix 1070
    Monitor3x pg279q
    Storage #1addlink 512gb
    Storage #2wd 1tb and 2tb and 4tb seagate
    CPU Coolercorsair h110v2
    CaseLian Li PC-O11WGX "ROG Edition"
    Power Supplycorsair 850watt CP-9020073-EU
    Keyboard rog strix flare
    Mouse rog gladius II wireless
    Headset rog delta white edition
    Mouse Pad rog sheath
    OS window 10 64bit

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	drivers.PNG 
Views:	13 
Size:	53.5 KB 
ID:	87507 after i update my sound driver this showing in my driver section in armoury crate can someone explane me this why happened ?

New ROGer Array

So garbage...

with some miracle it was working for a while and things would update just fine. now, with the current batch of updates it is broken again and nothing will update. the progress bar would always stop at 75% everytime i try to update anything. now i'm stuck with a rog chakram that has stock dpi settings and i can't get to the chakram configuration because it needs to update. how is it that this program is still a thing? i bet my dog could program better trash than this.

New ROGer Array

WHY no response?! there are a lot of complaints but the support doesn't care at all? Why this thread even exist...

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast