Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    ROG Junior Member Array

Re: ARMOURY CRATE V3.2.4.0 Bug Report

Please note that I was able to confirm with at least 2 other Reddit users (here: https://www.reddit.com/r/ASUS/commen...hing_randomly/ ) that they were having the same problem:

1. PC
    2. Aura Sync products: Armory Crate software, other hardware is irrelevant because this happens whether I manually make changes to volume in Windows software or on my keyboard's volume keys. The Aura Sync products are my motherboard: TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI) and my graphics card: ASUS TUF RTX 3080 OC
    3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software: Isolated out already. Not relevant.
    4. Wired / wireless connection: Caused by software, not relevant.
    5. Reinstalled Windows?: Yes
    6. Windows version & build: Version 10.0.19042 Build 19042
    7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected: None.
    8. Clear description of your issue:

Problem: Windows' systemwide volume seemed to be changing 'randomly' until I tested further to learn that there was a volume setting in each of the Scenario Profiles in Armoury Crate. I disabled all of those for each of the apps that should launch profiles, but now any time I switch to an app that doesn't have a profile set, the Windows volume will revert to whatever volume was when I was previously not in any of the scenario profiles.

Example:
    • Set no profile for File Explorer. (Or replace 'File Explorer' below with any app in your testing setup that does no have a profile.)
    • Set a profile for Chrome where System Configuration > Volume is not checked, so no volume changes should occur when switching to Chrome.

1. In File Explorer, with no Scenario Profiles, set Windows volume to 10.
    2. Switch to Chrome, scenario profile is set properly and Volume stays at 10. (Expected)
    3. While still in Chrome, start some video or music up, and change Windows volume to 30.
    4. Click back over to File Explorer and wait a couple seconds.
    5. Armory crate changes Windows volume back to 10. (Not expected)
    6. Armoury crate also doesn't change the lighting to anything (Not expected, but kind of a different problem altogether)
    7. Click back over to Chrome.
    8. System volume is still at 10. (Not sure if expected, but made this harder to troubleshoot.)

To be clear, this is definitely not the Windows Sound > Communications > Windows can automatically adjust the volume... setting, as that one is off.

I saw a mention in these forums about changing the output device's "Allow applications to take exclusive control of this device" setting, but changing that and restarting also didn't change anything for me.

Side note: We could work around this problem if there was a 'default profile' feature, which Armory Crate would use when switching to every app and Windows feature that doesn't have a profile. Or, if there was a setting flag to completely disable any volume changes made by Armoury Crate, because I always want manual control.

9. Any screenshots of the issue
    10. Use our new log collection function: Settings=>About=>App diagnostics

ROG Member Array

Unhappy Motherboard not supported

Include the following info:
    1. PC / Laptop - PC (ROG Z390 E Gaming)
    2. Aura Sync products - Z390E, RTX Strix 3070 OC,XPG D60 RAM,ROG Strix Scope TKL,ROG XG32VQR,XPG S40 SSD
    3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software - None
    4. Wired / wireless connection - Wireless
    5. Reinstalled Windows? - No
    6. Windows version & build - Windows 10 Home 20H2 Build 19042.630
    7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected - Yes all works flawlessly
    8. Clear description of your issue - Motherboard suddenly not supported, aura sync only detect RAM not others, stuck in update loops
    9. Any screenshots of the issue - Yes

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2020-11-27 012141.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	57.1 KB 
ID:	87016

Name:	Screenshot 2020-11-27 013114.png 
Size:	113.3 KB 
ID:	87017

Name:	Screenshot 2020-11-27 013134.png 
Size:	130.9 KB 
ID:	87018

Name:	Screenshot 2020-11-27 013207.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	119.7 KB 
ID:	87019

Please provide a log, it's much easier to provide fixes if we can replicate as accurately as possible. - Check DM

ROG Enthusiast Array MadaDETuge PC Specs
    MadaDETuge PC Specs
    MotherboardROG Maximus XI Hero (WIFI)
    ProcessorIntel I7-9700k
    Memory (part number)Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB 16GB (4 x 8GB) 3200
    Graphics Card #1ROG Strix RTX 3090
    CPU CoolerROG RYUJIN 360
    CaseROG Strix Helio
    Power SupplyROG THOR 850P
    Keyboard ROG Strix Flare
    Headset ROG theta 7.1
    OS Windows

ROG Chakram Update Problem

Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ROG View Post
    Suggest to uninstall Aura Sync software if already installed.
    Include the following info:
    1. PC / Laptop: PC
    2. Aura Sync products: ROG Chakram
    3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software: No
    4. Wired / wireless connection: Wired
    5. Reinstalled Windows?: No
    6. Windows version & build:
    OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
    Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363
    7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected: Last version
    8. Clear description of your issue:
    Unable to update ROG Chakram "AURA Kit version 20200210": I after I click the Update button and the progress bar goes to end and nothing happend
    Please provide a log, it's much easier to provide fixes if we can replicate as accurately as possible.
    Log: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Jx4...ew?usp=sharing

ROG Junior Member Array

Thumbs up ROGLiveService.exe crash game The Division 2

it really sucks, cant start the game

1. PC
    2. Aura Sync products >REVI Encore,3080Tuf OC, AdressableHeader,ExtensionCard
    3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software >Logitech G910, Logitech G903, PowerPlay
    4. Wired / wireless connection >both (testet Wired only and Wireless same problem)
    5. Reinstalled Windows? >YES!!!!
    6. Windows version & build >W10 Pro 20H2
    7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected >not a single
    8. Clear description of your issue >Easy Anti-Cheat crash the game ROGLiveService.exe, Support from Anti-Cheat says "
    problem lies with asus they should do their job right"
    9. Any screenshots of the issue >See attachement
    10. Use our new log collection function: Settings=>About=>App diagnostics >https://files.fm/u/7r3p6gqa9
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos Easy Anti-Cheat.jpg  

New ROGer Array

1. PC - ASUS ROG STRIX B550-F Gaming, Ryzen 2700X, Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2x8) 3600MHz, ROG STRIX GTX 1660-S
    2. Aura Sync products - M/B, GPU
    3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software - Cooler Master AMD Wraith Prism RGB Controller
    4. Wired / wireless connection - Hard-wired gigabit ethernet
    5. Reinstalled Windows - New installation
    6. Windows version & build - Win 10 Education, Ver. 20H2, Build 19042.630
    7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected - N/A - New Build
    8. Clear description of your issue - In Armory Crate, I click on "Device", and presented with only one option, the motherboard (ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING), I select that option. AC responds with a mostly blank screen and spinning dots. After a bit, I get just a blank screen. Other features of AC seem to be working.

Name:	ArmoryCrateScreen.jpg 
Size:	52.1 KB 
ID:	87034
    10. Use our new log collection function: Settings=>About=>App diagnostics - I can provide via PM as you suggested in your initial post.
    Please provide a log, it's much easier to provide fixes if we can replicate as accurately as possible.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ROG View Post
    Did you check if your internet connection is ok?
    Any news on ROG Delta lightning issue? I have made numerous posts in multiple threads including this one with absolutely no reaction.

Banned Array

Can you allow more spectrums plz in rgb or even option to choose own color spectrum or range

Like from Dark blue to light blue or even white
    or green to black
    orange to black etc etc even aura sync could do this, armoury crate cannot

Also allow us to use corsair ram inside aura creator the app is useless cos it does not detect ram while armoury crate does.

Also while at it fix the age old bug that been around since aura sync it self where only 1 led lights up.

ROG Member Array

No Home Tab

I dont have a home button I cannot see any system information, I would like to know the temperature for the AiO Coolant. This is a clean install and I still have no home tab.
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos 2020-12-02.jpg  

Administrator Array MasterC@ROG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alibazlamit View Post
    Can't seem to install at all. Did an uninstall first and than install again but always this error!!!!!!!!!!
    Try installing Armoury Crate only first. Then Aura Creator after reboot.

ROG Member Array

"Application services not running properly" after installing via installer 3.0.9.0

Name:	Screenshot_1.png 
Size:	154.0 KB 
ID:	87073

There is no way to download the services required.

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast