Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    New ROGer Array

Asus ROG Vega 64 not included in the Aura Creator

Quote Originally Posted by DanX1337 View Post
    PLease Fix that. I bought the Spotlight but i cant use it with my own configuration. It can be turned on if my config is loaded. Waste of money...
    same here! still no fix?

https://prnt.sc/1295pqg

https://prnt.sc/1295qi0

New ROGer Array

Rog Rapture GT 2900 AC

Hi, I'm trying to connect my router to aura sync but i can't find it. The only possibility to change my routeur rgb is to login on the website, but there i can't control the brightness neither use all the spectrum colours.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by DBrine View Post
    Similar problem as PhizzyPhil on my Strix 3080, some of the effects that do work in Armoury Crate don't work in Aura Creator. The ones that don't work flicker wildly.
    Also, the rainbow effect is just cycling colors...
    I am getting the same issues. ROG Strix 3070. The presets in Armoury Crate work just fine but the LED strip does not like Aura Creator. It will fill the right hand side of the strip about 1/3rd of the way and the rest stays dark. I've reinstalled many many times and played with the direction of the effect, etc.

I have noticed it VERY rarely will just start working and then I look back later and it is back to partially working.

PLEASE try to address this. I love my setup and my ROG gear but this is not acceptable. I contacted ASUS support and was told to reinstall, naturally. I've done this dozens of times. It took me weeks for my account to even be allowed to post here.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by psyconius View Post
    I am getting the same issues. ROG Strix 3070. The presets in Armoury Crate work just fine but the LED strip does not like Aura Creator. It will fill the right hand side of the strip about 1/3rd of the way and the rest stays dark. I've reinstalled many many times and played with the direction of the effect, etc.

I have noticed it VERY rarely will just start working and then I look back later and it is back to partially working.

PLEASE try to address this. I love my setup and my ROG gear but this is not acceptable. I contacted ASUS support and was told to reinstall, naturally. I've done this dozens of times. It took me weeks for my account to even be allowed to post here.

I get the same problem with my ROG Strix 6700XT

EDIT: It's fixed now, thank you Asus. 28/06/2021
    Last edited by Theoasipc; 06-28-2021 at 09:17 AM.

New ROGer Array

I have problem with my 3070 - https://ibb.co/H4j959J
    Wait a fix

New ROGer Array

Hi,
    I am facing issues with keyboard lightning after the latest update of Armoury crate and Aura sync/creator apps. Some of my keyboard buttons like "D, ], ', END, PRTSC, = " are stuck to yellow colors and red only. If I change to red, white, or apply any other effects those buttons suddenly have stopped taking blue color out of RGB. I haven't set any layer or fixed any color for those buttons from my side from the aura creator. Sometimes they never even take the set colors . Second, earlier I was able to apply effects from Armoury Creator inside the aura sync section without selecting sync (unchecking it) and then applying effects from the Aura effects section but now I have to always turn on the Sync option always.

Please fix this as it is becoming annoying. I have provided my details below. And I have attached an image of the incident where those buttons have different colors than the rest of the keyboard buttons

UPDATE: - On identying out of RGB colors it is not taking blue color at all on (0, 0, 255).
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210622_131645.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	209.4 KB 
ID:	89076

• Model - G532LW - Gaming NoteBook
    • Name - Asus ROG Strix Scar 15 2020 RTX 2070
    • Windows - 10 64 -bit
    • OS Build Ver - 19043.1055
    • BIOS-311
    • Region -India

--------------------
    • Armoury Crate UWP App - 4.1.6.0
    • Armoury Crate Service - 4.1.5
    • Asus Keyboard HAL - 1.01.17
    • Aura Lightning Service - 3.05.06
    • Warranty Status - Currently in warranty
    Last edited by shine.vipul7; 06-23-2021 at 12:30 PM. Reason: specify exact reason

ROG Guru: Brown Belt Array Brighttail PC Specs
    Brighttail PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Asus G751JT
    MotherboardAsus x299 Rampage VI Extreme
    ProcessorIntel i9-7900x
    Memory (part number)Corsair Dominator Platinum SE 3200Mhz 4x8
    Graphics Card #1MSI GTX 1080TI
    MonitorAcer XB321HK (4k,IPS,G-sync)
    Storage #1Intel 900p (Boot) 2xSM961 (RAID 0) Games
    Storage #2Samsung 850 Pro 512GB - WD Black 4TB
    CPU CoolerCustom Water Cool
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Elite
    Power SupplyCorsair AX 1200i
    Keyboard Corsair Platinum 95
    Mouse Asus SPATHA
    Mouse Pad Corsair MM800
    Headset/Speakers Kanyo Y5
    OS Windows 10 64 bit
    Accessory #1 2 x Alphacool Full Copper Radiator 420mm/280mm
    Accessory #2 Monsoon MMRS reservoir w/ 2 x D5 Vario Pump
    Accessory #3 Monsoon Free Center Compression Fittings

ROG Claymore and Motherboard constantly loose sync/connect

Greetings,

I have used the Creator to create a few layers and everything will be running fine then suddenly I get a Windows notification as if something is unplugged and the keyboard and motherboard will go black. After about 10-20 seconds, it resets and everything comes up again. It even happens if I'm in Creator trying to make adjustments.

I had completely uninstalled all of Aura, used the uninstaller, removed all the programs and Asus items in Control Panel, I have removed all the files in the Program files and under the App Data then used CCleaner to remove everything further before reinstalling Armory Crate and Creator. In fact while typing this post, my keyboard lost connection for 4-5 seconds before I could type again.

This happens while connected via USB cable and in wireless.

I have an Asus x299 extreme 6 motherboard, Asus Claymore 2, Asus Charam as my Asus products.

Suggestions or help? TY.
    Panteks Enthoo Elite / Asus x299 Rampage VI Extreme / Intel I9-7900X / Corsair Dominator RGB 3200MHz
    MSI GTX 1080 TI / 2x Intel 900p / Samsung 970 Pro 512GB
    Samsung 850 PRO 512GB / Western Digital Gold 8TB HD
    Corsair AX 1200i / Corsair Platinum K95 / Asus Chakram
    Acer XB321HK 4k, IPS, G-sync Monitor / Water Cooled / Asus G571JT Laptop

New ROGer Array

RTX 3090 FE detected in Armoury Crate but not Aura Creator

Hello. Armory Crate seems to recognize RTX 3090 FE and I can set basic lighting schemes that apply to the card, but once I go into Aura Creator to make more advanced lighting schemes my 3090 is not picked up by the software. I know it's not an Asus branded card (I got what I could get given the current situation in the market) but I'd really appreciate if it could be recognized in Aura Creator as well so I can finish my lighting scheme.

ROG Enthusiast Array SexyTerrorisT PC Specs
    SexyTerrorisT PC Specs
    MotherboardCrosshair VI Hero
    Processor1800X
    Memory (part number)F4-3200C14Q-32GTZR
    Graphics Card #1ASUS Dual GeForce RTX 2080 Ti OC edition
    MonitorASUS ROG PG27VQ
    Storage #1Samsung 1TB 960 Pro
    Storage #2Samsun 4TB 870 Evo
    CPU CoolerEK-SUPREMACY EVO AMD, EK-CoolStream XE 360 ,EK-CoolStream CE 280 , EK-XTOP Revo Dual D5 PWM Serial
    Case750D airflow edition
    Power SupplySeasonic 850 Prime Titanium
    Keyboard Razer Lycosa
    Mouse Razer Lachessis 5600
    OS Windows 10

Not detecting rog monitor and Rgb RAM and led stripe

Hello i am a owner of a crosshair hero 6.
    I own a G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32GB DDR4 kit
    I also have a ROG claymore and a pugio as peripherals.
    As a screen i own the ASUS ROG PG27VQ
    I also have a led strip connected to the motherboard
    I initially used aura syn and rog armoury to manage the settings and lighting.
    All those peripherals were detected and worked fine.
    Along the year and updates of BIOS, windows and the software i lost the detection of my ram , monitor and led stripe.
    I have just updated to the latest bios , done a clean install of windows 10 pro , installed all chipset and drivers form asus and also updated my system.
    I regret to report that the issue is not been resolved with the aura creator.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array flyinion PC Specs
    flyinion PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)GL703GE-ES73
    MotherboardCrosshair Hero VIII non-WiFi
    ProcessorRyzen 7 3700X
    Memory (part number)GSkill DDR4-3600 Trident Z Neo CL18
    Graphics Card #1EVGA 2080 Super FTW3 Hydro Copper
    MonitorAsus PG279Q & LG 34GN850
    Storage #1Samsung Evo 970 Plus 500GB
    Storage #2Samsung Evo 860 2TB
    CPU CoolerCustom Loop, cuplex kryos next, AC ST30 V2 360 & ST30 420, aquacomputer D5 PWM, AC 250mm res
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Luxe 2 (719)
    Power SupplySeasonic Prime Ultra Gold 1000W
    Keyboard Steelseries M750 TKL
    Mouse Steelseries Rival 700
    Headset Steelseries Arctis Pro + GameDAC
    Mouse Pad Steelseries QcK Limited
    Headset/Speakers Kanto YU2 with old Yamah HTIB sub
    OS Win10 Pro
    Network RouterGoogle WiFi
    Accessory #1 Honeycomb Alpha flight yoke, Logitech rudder pedals
    Accessory #2 Blue Yeti X
    Accessory #3 Asus BW-16D1X-U blu-ray burner

Trying to edit color layouts I created a few months ago with the current version causes CTD's of Aura Creator. I can load the layout but if I try to click a layer to edit it, the app crashes. Armoury Crate can still apply them no problems. I can create new ones in Aura Creator as well with no issues. I tried exporting both a new and old one and comparing the XML files but there was nothing obviously wrong.

Here's the XML for one of the ones that is crashing. Devices in use are mobo, 2x DIMM slots, ARGB headers on the board

Code:
    <root>
    <version>3.0</version>
    <space>
    <device name="ROG CROSSHAIR VIII HERO" folder="ALL MB" csv="ALL MB" png="ALL MB" type="Motherboard"><x>0</x><y>3</y></device><device name="Memory" folder="Memory" csv="Memory" png="Memory" type="DIMM"><x>15</x><y>3</y></device>
    <device name="Memory_1" folder="Memory" csv="Memory" png="Memory" type="DIMM"><x>25</x><y>3</y></device>
    <device name="AddressableHeader" folder="AddressableHeader" csv="AddressableHeader" png="AddressableHeader" type="AddressableStrip"><x>35</x><y>3</y></device>
    </space>
    <layers><layer name="Layer 1" trigger="OneClick" Eye="True">
    <devices><device name="ROG CROSSHAIR VIII HERO" type="Motherboard"><index>-1</index></device>
    <device name="Memory" type="DIMM"><index>-1</index></device>
    <device name="Memory_1" type="DIMM"><index>-1</index></device>
    <device name="AddressableHeader" type="AddressableStrip"><index>-1</index></device></devices>
    <effects>
    <effect><type>3</type><a>255</a><r>255</r><g>0</g><b>0</b><d1a>255</d1a><d1r>255</d1r><d1g>0</d1g><d1b>0</d1b><d2a>255</d2a><d2r>0</d2r><d2g>0</d2g><d2b>255</d2b><brightness>3</brightness><speed>0</speed><angle>90</angle><randomRangeMax>12</randomRangeMax><randomRangeMin>0</randomRangeMin><colormodeselection>1</colormodeselection><high>60</high><low>30</low><maxScreenWidth>1024</maxScreenWidth><maxScreenHeight>576</maxScreenHeight><screenSelectedX>0</screenSelectedX><screenSelectedY>0</screenSelectedY><screenSelectedWidth>1</screenSelectedWidth><screenSelectedHeight>1</screenSelectedHeight><ratioX>0</ratioX><ratioY>0</ratioY><ratioWidth>0.15625</ratioWidth><ratioHeight>0.15625</ratioHeight><screenCalculationSelection>2</screenCalculationSelection><MusicEffectAudioDevice>AutoApply</MusicEffectAudioDevice><MusicEffectType>11</MusicEffectType><MusicEffectBoost>2</MusicEffectBoost><MusicEffectDecay>0</MusicEffectDecay><smartDetectType>CPUTemperature</smartDetectType><smartRangeMax>60</smartRangeMax><smartRangeMin>40</smartRangeMin><smartLowRangeColor>#FF008000</smartLowRangeColor><smartMediumRangeColor>#FFFFFF00</smartMediumRangeColor><smartHighRangeColor>#FFFF0000</smartHighRangeColor>
    <patternSelect>-1</patternSelect>
    <colorPointList>
    colorPoint><a>255</a><r>0</r><g>255</g><b>0</b><offset>0</offset></colorPoint>
    <colorPoint><a>255</a><r>108</r><g>255</g><b>108</b><offset>0.262201581682478</offset></colorPoint>
    <colorPoint><a>255</a><r>0</r><g>255</g><b>0</b><offset>0.495426606158821</offset></colorPoint>
    <colorPoint><a>255</a><r>108</r><g>255</g><b>108</b><offset>0.743885351687061</offset></colorPoint>
    <colorPoint><a>255</a><r>0</r><g>255</g><b>0</b><offset>1</offset></colorPoint>
    </colorPointList>
    <colorSegmentation>True</colorSegmentation>
    <rainbowRotation>False</rainbowRotation>
    <rotationMode>1</rotationMode><start>0</start><duration>6000</duration></effect></effects></layer></layers></root>
    Last edited by flyinion; 08-17-2021 at 09:37 PM.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast