Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by fly4beer View Post
    I get the original gradient back after power off, switch off psu or remove cord, wait a minute before switching back on.
    never remove or plug in the cord when then psu ist turned on.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by simsim86 View Post
    never remove or plug in the cord when then psu ist turned on.
    Agreed, was somehow thinking in case there is no switch.. but well thinking about it, never seen such one. Thanks!

Is anyone able to control/address the RGB as multizone besides the default gradient?
    (not just a single color over the whole bar)

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by fly4beer View Post
    Agreed, was somehow thinking in case there is no switch.. but well thinking about it, never seen such one. Thanks!

Is anyone able to control/address the RGB as multizone besides the default gradient?
    (not just a single color over the whole bar)
    No it is defintley broken. The default gradient currently is the only multiple colour choice. All the other rainbow effects default to colour cycle. Other thrid party programs such as Icue also only pick up the card as "single zone led"

New ROGer Array sonicice PC Specs
    sonicice PC Specs
    MotherboardCrosshair VIII Formula
    ProcessorRyzen 3900x
    Memory (part number)F4-3600C14Q-32GTZN
    Graphics Card #1ROG Strix 3090 OC White Edition
    Storage #1Corsair MP600 2TB
    CPU CoolerCoolermaster MASTERLIQUID ML360P Silver
    CaseLian-Li O11 Dynamic
    Power SupplySeasonic Prime 750 Titanium
    Mouse Razer Naga Pro
    Mouse Pad Razer Firefly v2

Lightbulb

So I think I figured this out!

I only tried this after the 12/15 updates available in Armory Crate, not sure if you need them or not.

But, what you need to do is unsync the GPU from the rest of the aura sync devices. On the aura sync tab you can uncheck the box for the Strix, and then if you go to the Device tab on the left (keyboard/mouse icon) you can select the Strix in there and it has its own set of lighting effects including the multi-zone rainbow.

Seems like Aura Creator doesn't have all of the effects yet so maybe they need to update that, but at least it seems to be available in Armory Crate now.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by sonicice View Post
    So I think I figured this out!

I only tried this after the 12/15 updates available in Armory Crate, not sure if you need them or not.

But, what you need to do is unsync the GPU from the rest of the aura sync devices. On the aura sync tab you can uncheck the box for the Strix, and then if you go to the Device tab on the left (keyboard/mouse icon) you can select the Strix in there and it has its own set of lighting effects including the multi-zone rainbow.

Seems like Aura Creator doesn't have all of the effects yet so maybe they need to update that, but at least it seems to be available in Armory Crate now.
    Not working

New ROGer Array

Please add the ability to set different colors for the LED's, the asus software only allows one single color for all the LED's which is silly

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2