Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    New ROGer Array

This is how i did

Quote Originally Posted by charrington68 View Post
    Hi Felix,
    I have the same ram as you (CMW16GX4M2Z3600C18), and I was having issues when setting the speed manually to 3600, and the other settings to Auto. After switching to DOCP mode, the system correctly loaded the profile for the RAM and it has been stable for several days now. (I was getting BSOD reboots with IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL errors.)

Here is my setup:
    ROG STRIX B550-F Gaming non-wifi version
    BIOS version 1202 (latest that is not listed as a beta)
    Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 16GB (2x8) part number CMW16GX4M2Z3600C18
    Ryzen 7 2700x CPU
    FSP Hydro 650 80+ Platinum PSU
    ROG STRIX 1660-S GPU
    I was only able to make it work with this steps:

1. Select DOCP Profile #1 (3600Mhz)
    2. Go to AI Tweaker and change Mhz value 3600 to 3200 Manually.

With these steps i was able to boot system but even it is working stabil under stress tests and games right now my system give black screen in random time then nothing responds in system. Even power and reset buttons are not responding. Then i have to turnoff the electricity and boot system again. It is very harmful for all parts... Now i selected default settings in bios and waiting will it stuck with black screen again or not if it will stuck again i will return this product and gonna change with TUF B550-M PLUS cause i built new system with same parts this week only mainboard is different and everything works fine..

New ROGer Array

Still no 3600Mhz on Bios Version 1401

Hi

I installed Bios revision 1401

With AMD Zen3 Ryzen 5600X and Hyperx Predator 3600Mhz HX436C17PB3K2
    I can set DOCP to 3000Mhz and then manually set the Ram speed to 3200 or even 3400.

It seems that the Bios automatically adjusts the ram Timings based on the DOCP 3000 profile but set them a bit slower.

When setting AI Overclocker to AUTO instead of DOCP, and then setting the RAM to 3600Mhz I can memtest without errors, but the bios then calculates timings with CAS of 25 (horrible!). (This gives me about the same memory throughput as DOCP 3000, so may just as well just leave it on DOCP 3000)

DOCP 3600 still does not work.

Next step is entering manual Dram Timings in the Overclocking section but this could take days to get a stable result, and I have not been able to get my Pc to Post with manual settings yet.

Have Fun Overclocking.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2