cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to install Aura Creator on fresh build

chrisk2305
Level 7
Hi,

After trying to get my RGB to work with the "old" Aura Sync software without success (Application won't even start, LightingService.exe errors in event viewer) I wanted to give the Aura Creator a shot.

I already spent hours trying to install this piece of software. The installation goes to around 50% and fails then (it says I should restart and check my internet connection). I also used the Armory Crate uninstaller and did not suceed. Why on earth can't I install this software?

This is on Windows 10 20H2 with a 5950X, Crosshair VIII Hero, 32GB Ram.

Please help!

Thanks,
Chris

3 REPLIES 3

alibazlamit
Level 8
Same issue here and i have been without the Armoury Create for weeks now. Anyone Anything?

Steveo_
Level 7
Re Run the AUra installer, and when it hangs at that spot - DISABLE THE WINDOWS DEFENDER FIREWALL - dont do it before, only during the install

chrisk2305 wrote:
Hi,

After trying to get my RGB to work with the "old" Aura Sync software without success (Application won't even start, LightingService.exe errors in event viewer) I wanted to give the Aura Creator a shot.

I already spent hours trying to install this piece of software. The installation goes to around 50% and fails then (it says I should restart and check my internet connection). I also used the Armory Crate uninstaller and did not suceed. Why on earth can't I install this software?

This is on Windows 10 20H2 with a 5950X, Crosshair VIII Hero, 32GB Ram.

Please help!

Thanks,
Chris

chrisk2305
Level 7
I finally managed to get that damn thing installed. I removed all ASUS Software, Cleaned the registry of all ASUS remains, deleted all the Services and after I reboot the software finally installed.