ROG Guru: White Belt Array

Unable to install Aura Creator on fresh build

Hi,

After trying to get my RGB to work with the "old" Aura Sync software without success (Application won't even start, LightingService.exe errors in event viewer) I wanted to give the Aura Creator a shot.

I already spent hours trying to install this piece of software. The installation goes to around 50% and fails then (it says I should restart and check my internet connection). I also used the Armory Crate uninstaller and did not suceed. Why on earth can't I install this software?

This is on Windows 10 20H2 with a 5950X, Crosshair VIII Hero, 32GB Ram.

Please help!

Thanks,
    Chris

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aura.PNG 
Views:	0 
Size:	323.9 KB 
ID:	86928

Name:	aura2.PNG 
Size:	282.7 KB 
ID:	86929

ROG Member Array

Same issue here and i have been without the Armoury Create for weeks now. Anyone Anything?

New ROGer Array

Re Run the AUra installer, and when it hangs at that spot - DISABLE THE WINDOWS DEFEN

Re Run the AUra installer, and when it hangs at that spot - DISABLE THE WINDOWS DEFENDER FIREWALL - dont do it before, only during the install

Quote Originally Posted by chrisk2305 View Post
    Hi,

After trying to get my RGB to work with the "old" Aura Sync software without success (Application won't even start, LightingService.exe errors in event viewer) I wanted to give the Aura Creator a shot.

I already spent hours trying to install this piece of software. The installation goes to around 50% and fails then (it says I should restart and check my internet connection). I also used the Armory Crate uninstaller and did not suceed. Why on earth can't I install this software?

This is on Windows 10 20H2 with a 5950X, Crosshair VIII Hero, 32GB Ram.

Please help!

Thanks,
    Chris

Name:	aura.PNG 
Size:	323.9 KB 
ID:	86928

Name:	aura2.PNG 
Size:	282.7 KB 
ID:	86929

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

I finally managed to get that damn thing installed. I removed all ASUS Software, Cleaned the registry of all ASUS remains, deleted all the Services and after I reboot the software finally installed.