cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need New Feature for AC!

MadaDETuge
Level 7
I've heared that we are able to see hardware data, such as temperature and frequency, and fan curve tweaker in the next version of amoury crate that's gonna be release in November. What's current progress? I really need something that can adjest fan curve and monitor temperature
4 REPLIES 4

Loranon
Level 9
You can currently use AI Suite 3 for that. You can install it directly from Armoury Crate - depending on your exact hardware, obviously.

Loranon wrote:
You can currently use AI Suite 3 for that. You can install it directly from Armoury Crate - depending on your exact hardware, obviously.

Nice! Would you please tell me how do I install AISuite 3 from Armoury Crate? I can't find it

MadaDETuge wrote:
Nice! Would you please tell me how do I install AISuite 3 from Armoury Crate? I can't find it

you will find it in asus website under your motherboard support page, there all programs for your motherboards and updates.

MJr418 wrote:
you will find it in asus website under your motherboard support page, there all programs for your motherboards and updates.

I can see there is AI Suit3 but no fan Xpert included. Is there any other ways I can find the fan Expert?