Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can´t turn of rgb led on maximus x hero

zultan33
Level 7
hello
it´s the first time i post here.

a few days ago i decided to turn off my mobo rgb leds in sleep mode

i set the bios but at the first sleep time the leds are of.

then they turn on again. does anyone know how to solve this problem?

also aura sync can´t set the off mode. whan i push off the software instantly reverts back to rainbow
3 REPLIES 3

Braegnok
Level 14
You can check your BIOS for Stealth Mode, Onboard Devices settings,.. my board also has onboard RGB jumpers/switches that are set to ON in default, and can be switched to OFF to shut down the RGB lighting. Good Luck I know how annoying RGB lights can be when not wanted and you can not shut them off.
Intel 14900KF ~ Asus MZ790A ~ 48GB DDR5 ~ RTX 3090 FE ~ Crucial T700 SSD ~ SeaSonic TX-1600 ~ Praxis WetBench ~ Full Custom Water.

Braegnok wrote:
You can check your BIOS for Stealth Mode, Onboard Devices settings,.. my board also has onboard RGB jumpers/switches that are set to ON in default, and can be switched to OFF to shut down the RGB lighting. Good Luck I know how annoying RGB lights can be when not wanted and you can not shut them off.

thank you for your kind reply. I like my rgb ligts. fortunately being on it´s not a problem for me.
i decided to turn the led off just for them to last longer.
I know they have a certain amount of power on hours.
I noticed that when i set my rgb light off in sleep mode they stay off for a random number of sleep modes then the setting
reverts by itself to on.
i never power off completely my psu so i don´t think it´s because of the motherboard battery.
i really don´t know what else to try...

Let's try going to BIOS, Advanced, and than Advanced\Onboard Devices Configuration,.. scroll down to LED lighting and When system is in sleep, hibernate or soft off states and click the drop down menu, selecting Stealth Mode : All LEDs will be disabled while your PC is sleeping till you update BIOS or change this setting.

Intel 14900KF ~ Asus MZ790A ~ 48GB DDR5 ~ RTX 3090 FE ~ Crucial T700 SSD ~ SeaSonic TX-1600 ~ Praxis WetBench ~ Full Custom Water.