cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the only necessary service/software I need to control mobo LED and uninstall?

Vitoss
Level 7
Hello, I'm trying to diagnose the essential software or service that I can't uninstall from my system to make the LEDs of my mobo to stay the choice I set, I want static red light, I tried installing the old Aura Sync instead of the new Armoury Crate, I have set the color I want and then uninstalled everything and all services related to Aura Sync, the color stayed red for a long time, even after shuting down my PC and plugging off the power cable, but after 2 days it came back to the normal random RGB leds, so I will install again Aura Sync and I need to know which service or software I can't uninstall to make it stay red forever, is it the LightingService process? Or the Aura Software? Or maybe both?

Thanks!
5 REPLIES 5

Vitoss
Level 7
No one knows? Any admin or staff? I want to install the Aura Sync software and uninstall all I can about it and STILL have the lighting I chose to permanent stay.

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Please use Armoury Crate, feedback in the forum for the new uninstaller is very positive if you wish to use it. Armoury Crate is the software we provide support for from this year on.

MasterC@ROG wrote:
Please use Armoury Crate, feedback in the forum for the new uninstaller is very positive if you wish to use it. Armoury Crate is the software we provide support for from this year on.

Ok but I tried one time with Armoury Crate and then I set the red static light ON and uninstalled it, but after some days the rainbow RGB went back, so I just need to know what is the software or process specifically that I can't uninstall to make the lights stay ON the way I set, I would like to know please.

Vitoss
Level 7
Look, which one of these I can safely uninstall without losing my Aura effect that I want to stay:

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Sorry, we don't develop software for that purpose.