New ROGer Array

Exclamation HyperX Predator RGB RAM sync issues

The HyperX Predator RGB ram (Serial No. HX440C19PB4A/8 , Part no. KHX4000C19D4/8GX) is working in 'Cycle mode' even though the AURA effect is set to 'Rainbow mode'. I had downloaded the AURA Creator and I cannot customise the direction of flow of RGB (like RGB lightning directed downwards/upwards) with this RAM. Will there be a fix soon for this? Thanks in advance!

New ROGer Array

Exclamation

And this RAM, the newer 4th revision of Predator RGB launched on 2020 July is maxed out bright in AURA sync! Would be cool if the light intensity got matched with the ROG boards. Hope someone is seeing this thread, hope ROG developers would fix it!

New ROGer Array Artech-Orb PC Specs
    Artech-Orb PC Specs
    MotherboardASUSTeK ROG CROSSHAIR VIII FORMULA X570
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen 9 3950X 16-Core Processor, 4150 Mhz, 16 Core(s), 32 Logical Processor(s)
    Memory (part number)Kingst-HyperX Predator HX432C16PB3AK4/64 DDR4 64 GB (Kit of 4 x 16 GB), 3200 MHz CL16 DIMM XMP - RGB
    Graphics Card #1Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
    MonitorASUS ROG SWIFT PG278QR, 2560 x 1440 Gaming Monitor, 1 ms, Up to 165 Hz
    Storage #1Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB
    Storage #2Samsung SSD 860 EVO 4TB & Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB
    CPU CoolerEKWB Custom Loop, D5 Pump/Res Combo, EK Supreme MX Cooler Block, 2 & 3 Radiator+Vardar Evo RGB Fans
    CaseCorsair Obsidian 750D
    Power SupplySeasonic Gold 1000W
    Keyboard Corsair STRAFE RGB MK.2 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Cherry MX Silent Switches, Designed for Streamer
    Mouse Corsair M65 ELITE RGB Optical FPS Gaming Mouse (18000 DPI Optical Sensor, Adjustable Weights, 8 Prog
    Headset ASUS ROG Delta RGB Gaming Headset with Hi-Res ESS Quad-DAC for PCs, Consoles and Mobile Gaming
    Mouse Pad None
    Headset/Speakers Custom Speaker setup 7.1 Surround Sound.
    OS Windows 10 Pro OS 64 Bit
    Network RouterAsus Upgrade soon

HyperX Predator RGB RAM sync issues

Quote Originally Posted by adarshck View Post
    The HyperX Predator RGB ram (Serial No. HX440C19PB4A/8 , Part no. KHX4000C19D4/8GX) is working in 'Cycle mode' even though the AURA effect is set to 'Rainbow mode'. I had downloaded the AURA Creator and I cannot customise the direction of flow of RGB (like RGB lightning directed downwards/upwards) with this RAM. Will there be a fix soon for this? Thanks in advance!
    I will second you're post that this is an issue, I have the Kingston Hyper X Predator KHX3200C16D4/16GX installed on my system and this is the same result. There is absolutely no control on the lighting for me, it's just in 'cycle mode'! I never thought much about it until I read you're post, the RGB settings are not something I pay much attention to. What I have noticed though in the 'Armory Crates' Diagnostics results is that it has installed a 'Kingston DRAM' module which is no surprise, but it has also installed a 'Patriot Viper DRAM RGB' module along with it, maybe this is the problem? I have no Idea, I'm just guessing?