cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we get the TUF OC 3080's we paid for in the UK from OcUK?

Jamm-Hott
Level 9
They have a backorder list reaching 1k or more and some have been waiting months, I have been waiting longer than a month now. Why is there no info about why there are so little cards? Where are they? It's starting to look like we won't get what we paid for before Christmas or New Year 😞
13 REPLIES 13

Kiriakos-GR
Level 7
While no one in this forum has any responsibility about when dealers will get their orders.
Dealers from Germany they expect VGA cards arrival at 8 of December.

I am after of one Rog Strix 1660 super OC, and entire Europe this is dry too from any sort of VGA cards stock.

Kiriakos-GR wrote:
While no one in this forum has any responsibility about when dealers will get their orders.
Dealers from Germany they expect VGA cards arrival at 8 of December.

I am after of one Rog Strix 1660 super OC, and entire Europe this is dry too from any sort of VGA cards stock.

It's so annoying that they give no reason for having no cards, NVidia say nothing and ASUS say nothing too. I have spent 750 GBP over a month ago (and many others) and it looks like we wont have it until some months into the next year? February/March? That's a really bad joke and really depressing, there are games I want to play and can't. 😞 They sent some to OcUK I think 20 then another 100 next week but that means I'm still around 725 in the queue down from 845 last week.

Well it's now 2021 and I and many others still don't have the GPU we already paid £750+ for from OcUK months ago....... Garbage.

Jamm-Hott wrote:
Well it's now 2021 and I and many others still don't have the GPU we already paid £750+ for from OcUK months ago....... Garbage.

Hello, I would suggest you take that up with them as other retailers have cleared their back log.

Supply is being stripped due to demand. The TUF was one of the hottest selling tech products on the run-up to Christmas.

I can appreciate it's frustrating, however posting about it here isn't likely going to change anything. This SKU has very competitive performance at aggressive pricing.
13900KS / 8000 CAS36 / ROG APEX Z790 / ROG TUF RTX 4090

Jamm-Hott wrote:

I have pre-paid order since December 12 in Greece, next prediction for EU this is two last weeks of January or April.
UK this no more within EU, so get your information's locally.

Can't believe what I just read, the lack of self awareness as an enterprise is shocking.

I do not know ASUS planning, but their competitors, expected in a week time to deliver goods in Europe.
Major re-sellers they got the info.
EVGA & PNY

Kiriakos-GR wrote:
I do not know ASUS planning, but their competitors, expected in a week time to deliver goods in Europe.
Major re-sellers they got the info.
EVGA & PNY

I'm still 505 in the queue and only moved around 30 places in 1 month 😞

Well, Austria got some stock this week, but few web-shops in there they are THIEVES by charging 350 Euro for a 1660 Super.
UK got some stock for prepaid cards only.
Major EU countries expecting to get goods from GERMANY and they are still dry.
And ASUS Rog at Facebook it just spread positive energy ... the cards are on the way.
I am no kid, but this situation it is beyond human logic.
The dealer in Greece he gets to me every month at the phone and ask me if I prefer REFUND.