NVIDIA Graphics Cards
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Make Future GPU Feature Suggestions Here!

Hi all,ASUS ROG is requesting our best suggestions for ROG product improvements. As a moderator I won’t have the ability to implement your suggestions but I will be picking some of the best to highlight for the ROG team so they know what matters to u...

xeromist by Moderator
  • 2 replies
  • 4 kudos

Anyone know how to vBios mod ?

I have this Bios and i really wanna change 1 fking digit. Can someone do it for me? 1 number change.... I don't ask much. From 307 power limit change the 3 to a 4... so it can be 407 W power limit. that's it nothing else...GPUS: ASUS STRIX 2080 OC Bi...

14323413241.PNG

Difference between TUF and Strix ?

I'm aware the Strix has a different cooler with the vapor chamber. My question is what is the difference in the TUF and Strix as far as the components on the pcb ? I know the Strix OC clocks higher than the TUF OC....is that only due to a different B...

rjc1976 by Level 7
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Asus Matrix 4090

Hi,I just got Asus Matrix 4090 card and think the AIO pump sound is way to loud.Is like the Artic 3 aio where Bios standar RPM is way over the recomended speed for the pump.The aio pump is noticeable true my headset.Aio sound  what do you think about...

What you don't know about asus graphics cards.

1.Weight is not listed in the specs. I think weight is a very important factor, but it is not listed. It would be helpful if you could write it down.2.I don't understand the recording style of the LED. I don't like application control, so I'm looking...

h525.png

GTX 1080 Ti Led Control

I just get and old GPU with some fancy leds but looks almost impossible to me get it working.After installing a bunch of useless software, updates and spent some hours trying to make it work I'm getting a conclussion:NO MORE ASUS HERE. Thanks for not...

12monos by Level 7
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos