cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G732LW Keyboard Firmware Issue

Chidare
Level 7
So, myasus gave me a keyboard update firmware v2.4.8. It failed during installation and it messed up the keyboard and rgb. Both Keyboard and RGB doesnt have physical issue. Already contacted the support but they just offered to service it. We have travel restrictions here and cannot ship it since im too far from our town. Is there any way to reinstall the firmware or somehow downgrade it? Since rerunning 2.4.8 just gives me a triangle error.
3 REPLIES 3

mbushnaq00
Level 10
Chidare wrote:
So, myasus gave me a keyboard update firmware v2.4.8. It failed during installation and it messed up the keyboard and rgb. Both Keyboard and RGB doesnt have physical issue. Already contacted the support but they just offered to service it. We have travel restrictions here and cannot ship it since im too far from our town. Is there any way to reinstall the firmware or somehow downgrade it? Since rerunning 2.4.8 just gives me a triangle error.

I had the same issue on the GL504GW, I sent it to the service center and they replaced the motherboard to fix the issue

Really? They do have to replace the motherboard? No reprogramming can be done on the keyboard firmware before replacing the motherboard, sir?

I sent to the service and it need to replace hardware . Goodluck ! Asus should remove the KB firmware update , it too dangerous for user 😞 !