Page 53 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 530 of 636
  1. #521
    New ROGer Array sk4zzy PC Specs
    sk4zzy PC Specs
    MotherboardROG MAXIMUS X HERO (WI-FI AC)
    ProcessorIntel i7 8700K
    Memory (part number)F4-3200C14D-32GTRS
    Graphics Card #1ROG Strix 3080 OC
    MonitorAlienware AW3418DW
    Storage #1Western Digital Black NVMe 250 GB M.2-2280
    Storage #2Crucial MX500 1 TB
    CPU CoolerNZXT Kraken Z63
    CaseCorsair 500D
    Power SupplySeaSonic PRIME TX 1000 W
    Keyboard Ducky Shine 7 US
    Mouse Razer Deathadder V2 Pro
    Headset Philips Fidelio X2HR
    Mouse Pad LTT mousepad
    Headset/Speakers JBL LSR305
    OS Windows 10 Pro
    Accessory #1 Razer Mouse Dock Chroma

    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    2

    That's the thing, I have the Wi-Fi variant and I have totally forgot about that, got the other vers. instead. Idiot! Thanks bud for de-fogging my brain.

  2. #522
    ROG Enthusiast Array cars10 PC Specs
    cars10 PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus XI Formular
    Processor9900k
    OS 10 ver 2004

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Reputation
    12
    Posts
    48

    Any idea when it will be out of beta? How long do they usually take? Do they even change anything at all, or just release as beta, await feedback, and if nothing comes change it to release?

  3. #523
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    2

    All went smooth Thanks Asus Click image for larger version. 

Name:	resizebar.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	100.9 KB 
ID:	88430 8700k
    Last edited by slapnuaround; 04-22-2021 at 01:06 PM.

  4. #524
    New ROGer Array L0wpull PC Specs
    L0wpull PC Specs
    MotherboardP6TDeluxeOCP, Strix z390-F, Maximus XI Formula
    Processori7-940, 8700K, 8086K arriving
    Memory (part number)F4-3600C16D-16GTZR x2, CMP6GX3M3A1600C7
    Graphics Card #1ROG Strix 2080Ti OC Gaming
    Graphics Card #2XFX 9800GTX+ Black Edition
    MonitorAcer Predator X27 x2 (HB&HK)
    Storage #13x OCZ Vertex 120GB R0
    Storage #2Crucial P5 1GB, Samsung 951Pro 512Mb
    CPU CoolerThermalright TrueBLACK 120, Alphacool Eisbaer 360 AIO
    CaseFractal Define R2, Corsair 5000D Airflow
    Power SupplyCorsair RM750i

    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    3

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotzi View Post
    Z370/Z390 are EOL
    No, they are NOT.
    The 9th Gen Intel Coffee Lake is still available Intel Product, for example:
    https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us...-5-00-ghz.html
    Under Status it is "Launched" not discontinued, as you would see for example for 8th gen 8700K:
    https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us...-4-70-ghz.html
    Status "Discontinued".

    Intel is still shipping Coffee Lake. Z370 and Z390 are very much still current product. The fact that ASUS may not be making any more boards for sale with these chipsets is besides the point.
    Last edited by L0wpull; 04-22-2021 at 12:29 PM.

  5. #525
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    38

    Quote Originally Posted by cars10 View Post
    Any idea when it will be out of beta? How long do they usually take? Do they even change anything at all, or just release as beta, await feedback, and if nothing comes change it to release?
    I'm also wondering. Will there be a final version or will it remain beta and that is it regarding RBAR support?
    Not that it really matters, as long as the beta bios is working alright. Strix Z390-F here, think I'll give it a shot, coming from 1302, but a bit worried, I have a very customized oc setup, esp. regarding memory. We'll see...
    Edit: Done, but had to adjust the RTL/IO settings back to Auto, else it wouldn't post. Have to dial in again it seems, but no big deal. Seems stable so far with no other change.
    Last edited by vvoid; 04-22-2021 at 04:10 PM.

  6. #526
    ROG Enthusiast Array MachinaEx PC Specs
    MachinaEx PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS TUF Z370 PLUS Gaming
    ProcessorIntel Core i5-8400
    Memory (part number)Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB (2x8GB) 3200Mhz C16 Kit
    Graphics Card #1ASUS TUF X3 GeForce 1660 Super
    MonitorASUS TUF VG249Q
    Storage #1WD Black SN750 NVMe 1TB
    CPU CoolerThermaltake Contac 16
    CaseThermaltake Versa C23 RGB
    Power SupplyThermaltake Smart RGB 600W
    Keyboard ROYAL KLUDGE RK61 Wired
    Mouse Logitech G305
    Headset Logitech G233 Prodigy
    Mouse Pad Logitech G240
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z623
    OS Windows 10 Home x64

    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Reputation
    31
    Posts
    33

    Quote Originally Posted by vvoid View Post
    I'm also wondering. Will there be a final version or will it remain beta and that is it regarding RBAR support?
    Not that it really matters, as long as the beta bios is working alright. Strix Z390-F here, think I'll give it a shot, coming from 1302, but a bit worried, I have a very customized oc setup, esp. regarding memory. We'll see...
    Edit: Done, but had to adjust the RTL/IO settings back to Auto, else it wouldn't post. Have to dial in again it seems, but no big deal. Seems stable so far with no other change.
    If I am not mistaken, some of the members that participated in this topic said the it would be out of beta in late May. I myself would never install a beta program let alone BIOS (I know not a team player 😎). Both would love for the Resizable BAR support to be added to 10, 16 and 20 series! I think that by the end of this year that just might happen, 99% for 20 series 50% for 10-16 series cards

  7. #527
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by MachinaEx View Post
    If I am not mistaken, some of the members that participated in this topic said the it would be out of beta in late May. I myself would never install a beta program let alone BIOS (I know not a team player 😎). Both would love for the Resizable BAR support to be added to 10, 16 and 20 series! I think that by the end of this year that just might happen, 99% for 20 series 50% for 10-16 series cards

    I doubt 1000/2000 series GPU´s would get Rez BAR Support.

    It would require a bios flash for all of those different GPU manufacturers to pump one bios each for all of those cards.

  8. #528
    ROG Enthusiast Array MachinaEx PC Specs
    MachinaEx PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS TUF Z370 PLUS Gaming
    ProcessorIntel Core i5-8400
    Memory (part number)Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB (2x8GB) 3200Mhz C16 Kit
    Graphics Card #1ASUS TUF X3 GeForce 1660 Super
    MonitorASUS TUF VG249Q
    Storage #1WD Black SN750 NVMe 1TB
    CPU CoolerThermaltake Contac 16
    CaseThermaltake Versa C23 RGB
    Power SupplyThermaltake Smart RGB 600W
    Keyboard ROYAL KLUDGE RK61 Wired
    Mouse Logitech G305
    Headset Logitech G233 Prodigy
    Mouse Pad Logitech G240
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z623
    OS Windows 10 Home x64

    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Reputation
    31
    Posts
    33

    Quote Originally Posted by mslm View Post
    I doubt 1000/2000 series GPU´s would get Rez BAR Support.

    It would require a bios flash for all of those different GPU manufacturers to pump one bios each for all of those cards.
    Who knows! At least I think that owners of 20 series really deserve this option, I would understand that if the 10 or 16 series didn't get it...both I have a feeling for the 20 series at the least.

  9. #529
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    58

    Way to go Asus!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (17).png 
Views:	14 
Size:	162.4 KB 
ID:	88449

  10. #530
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    1

    Hello !

    I have an Asus ROG Strix Z390-E with I9 9900K & ATI 6900XT and would like to know if the resizable bar works with it (if installing bios 1901). In the bios description stands for nvidia Cards ?!

    Can Someone Help me please.
    THX!

    With best regards
    Spoon
    Last edited by Torstenjt; 04-23-2021 at 09:41 AM.

Page 53 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •