ROG Junior Member Array

GT-AX11000 WebGui Issue

Hey all,
    Experiencing an issue when going to the main login page. Getting "This site can't be reached. 192.x.x.x refused to connect. ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED". I have tried going both via IP and via router.asus.com. I have tried from three different devices: laptop, desktop, and phone using the last using the ASUS Router App." I have also tried multiple browsers. Last night after everyone was off the network I powered down the router and unplugged it for about 5 minutes. After bringing it back up I was able to get in for about a minute before the issue resumed. I am really trying not to reset the router to factory default as your talking about a couple hours. External connectivity is fine and I can ping tracert to the router and to the outside world. Never had this problem in the past. Desktop is hardwired to the Router.

Operating System for Laptop and Desktop is Windows 10 64 bit
    Operating System for phone is Android Pie

Firmware on the Router I am showing is:
    3.0.0.4.384_6438-g901ff3c

Have been using both lastest versions of Edge and Chrome

ROG Enthusiast Array

Did you by chance enable https? Try putting :8443 at the end of the router's ip address.

ROG Member Array

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...ect#post822784

My issue may be better suited to this thread, my issue started 12/20 and the internet light went red on the AC5300. I currently cannot access GUI or APP to create/confirm a secure network and maintain access. I have access to the net wirelessly but but no control over the GUI or APP, all things have lead back to the ASUS server according to ASUS AEC.

Quote Originally Posted by MelodicApex8 View Post
    https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...ect#post822784

My issue may be better suited to this thread, my issue started 12/20 and the internet light went red on the AC5300. I currently cannot access GUI or APP to create/confirm a secure network and maintain access. I have access to the net wirelessly but but no control over the GUI or APP, all things have lead back to the ASUS server according to ASUS AEC.
    I hate to do this, just hard reset the router and setup again. I know this quite troublesome., but just do it.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by ahfoo View Post
    I hate to do this, just hard reset the router and setup again. I know this quite troublesome., but just do it.
    So your saying if i do yet another hard reset i may get access to the web GUI/app? I understand it may fix issues at times, but im also not trying to brick the device!!

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by MelodicApex8 View Post
    So your saying if i do yet another hard reset i may get access to the web GUI/app? I understand it may fix issues at times, but im also not trying to brick the device!!
    Are you able to access the router from a wired connection? When you've reset the router, did you click the wps button to clear the nvram?

ROG Member Array

it is not consistent. I have cleared the browsing history several times and still get a grey/white screen - it can take several minutes to gain access.

I did not click the wps button, i will try to click the button first. If no luck i guess try to reset and click wps again?

I am not knowledgeable with networking but can easily function with direction, i just need to read up on the topic again for a while before i am familiar

Did you tied to assign a fixed ip address to your network adapter?