cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Formula xi windows 10 stuck

ojhudek6
Level 7
Hi. I have a problem installing os win 10 latest version. I downloaded the latest version from microsoft using their software via usb. The installation is fine, but as soon as the asus logo appears, it cuts and gets stuck for a few seconds, and then when the preparation appears and the wheel starts to spin. Does anyone know where the problem may be? The installation will be fine. But it will just work. Otherwise I have the latest version of the bios. Thank you.:cool:
14 REPLIES 14

Nate152
Hello ojhudek6

Stuck for a few seconds could just mean windows is loading, the spinning wheel is normal and indicates you've done a UEFI install.

Are you able to boot into windows?

It seems to me that the logo is slightly gray. I don't know why it does it and I can't figure out why. Yes the system can be implemented.

Nate152
Ok, good to know you can boot to windows. If all is well and colors are normal in windows, I wouldn't worry about the slightly grey logo.

What is your startup time? After booting up, open task manager, click startup, the bios time is your boot time.

I have 20.4s written there:cool:

Nate152
That's a good boot time.

I personally disable CSM as this helps to speed up the boot time.

If you'd like to try disabling CSM to see if you get a faster boot time, it's located in the bios on the boot tab.

This is looking good to me.

I'm worried about the motherboard. Not to be bad. Is it possible to test it?

Nate152
Well, you are actually testing it as we speak. 🙂

If all your devices are working with no issues, it would seem there are no problems.

You can run a stress test to see your system is fully stable and run a benchmark to see your scores are in line with other users with the same hardware.

I use HWinfo (which is free) to show clock speeds, voltages and temps.

Here is the download link for HWinfo if you'd like to use it - https://www.hwinfo.com/download/

Under INSTALLER click the Free Download in green, then local U.S., I see your in the Czech Republic but should still work.

The red lines are showing my RAM statistics, HWinfo monitors just about everything in your pc.

Click the pic to make it bigger.

Maybe she's fine. I'm still wondering why he does that with that installation.

Nate152
Are you referring to the slightly grey logo? I wouldn't consider this much of a problem.

Have you tried playing any games?