cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog Strix Scope TKL backlighting and syncing problems.

Gold_Kris
Level 7
Hello
I have a ROG Strix Scope TKL Deluxe for about three months and recently I noticed that some keys aren't as bright as the other ones. The problem is only with the j,u,7 and the skip to the start or previous track buttons (see pictures). Is this normal, or is this keyboard faulty? Also another problem is when you sync the keyboard with other components and play games, the backlighting crashes and it wouldn't sync anymore. To sync it again you need to reconnect it. Is there a better solution for this? I'd like to know.8717587176
2 REPLIES 2

fcsoares43
Level 9
Gold Kris wrote:
Hello
I have a ROG Strix Scope TKL Deluxe for about three months and recently I noticed that some keys aren't as bright as the other ones. The problem is only with the j,u,7 and the skip to the start or previous track buttons (see pictures). Is this normal, or is this keyboard faulty? Also another problem is when you sync the keyboard with other components and play games, the backlighting crashes and it wouldn't sync anymore. To sync it again you need to reconnect it. Is there a better solution for this? I'd like to know.8717587176

Your F7 key is not brighteer as the other could you see my video in my topic Asus Flare Problem and see if that happpens to you to Cheers

fcsoares43 wrote:
Your F7 key is not brighteer as the other could you see my video in my topic Asus Flare Problem and see if that happpens to you to Cheers

Yes, I have seen your topic but that doesn't happen to me. The problem I have is that my F7, j, u and 7 key isn't as bright as the other ones.