Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

mail from servicecenter_emea@asus.com

Dear customer,
    ASUS strives to provide its customers with the best service and quality. We would like to hear from you about your recent experience with ASUS products and services. Your feedback will help us make your next ASUS experience better. It will only take you 2-3 minutes to answer the questions.
    REALLY ?!.

I have the impression that even blake dropped the case. I have provided all the documents and information requested.

Super Moderator Array

mail from servicecenter_emea@asus.com

Dear customer,
    ASUS strives to provide its customers with the best service and quality. We would like to hear from you about your recent experience with ASUS products and services. Your feedback will help us make your next ASUS experience better. It will only take you 2-3 minutes to answer the questions.
    Quote Originally Posted by djase View Post
    REALLY ?!.
    I'm in the U.S. and not aware of how everything works in other regions, but consider filling out the survey if you have not already since the people checking the surveys will normally be different from the people you have been trying to get help from at ASUS, so hopefully it can get somebody's attention, but also suggest trying to continue to pursue other ways to resolve the issue as well.

Today it's been a week since my 3080 died and no progress has been made and I'm being asked to wait again! I think I was patient enough ..... you lost a loyal customer but I know you don't care... one more or one less that doesn't change the face of the world and even less your deplorable customer service.
    Last edited by djase; 12-18-2020 at 01:55 AM.

New ROGer Array

Did you find out what was wrong? I’m have the same problem.

no because Asus refunded me without even trying to repair the gpu.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2