cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GL503SVS spare charger

Sillynoodle
Level 7
Hi,

I've tried and failed to find a spare charger for my GL503VS.

I know there are a lot of dodgy sites with very poor reviews to be careful of.

I bought a charger for £45 a few weeks back which claimed to be correct however the 5.5mm * 2.5mm pin size didn't fit so I returned it.

Anyone had any luck with getting a spare charger for this laptop?

Thank you,
2 REPLIES 2

cl-Albert
US Customer Loyalty Agent
Hi,

Hopefully we can get better suggestions from others, but consider checking with your local ASUS support for recommendations too if you have not already or maybe any local ASUS resellers that you trust.

I'm located in the U.S. and am not very familiar with the situation in the other regions, but if it helps at all, it appears we sell the 6mm 230W charger in the U.S. as below which may not work well for you if you are located elsewhere, but if you trust it (good idea to double-check if you have a way), there is a list of compatible models including more current models like the UX581GV and GX502GV that may help you track it down if it's easier to find or request chargers for them.
The part number listed on the U.S ASUS Store page will include a U.S. power cord, so do not expect it will be sold in other regions with that same part number.

https://store.asus.com/us/item/201812AM060000007/adapters-ASUS-230W-%2F-6PHI-Power-Adapter

strive120907
Level 7
Sillynoodle wrote:
Hi,

I've tried and failed to find a spare charger for my GL503VS.

I know there are a lot of dodgy sites with very poor reviews to be careful of.

I bought a charger for £45 a few weeks back which claimed to be correct however the 5.5mm * 2.5mm pin size didn't fit so I returned it.

Anyone had any luck with getting a spare charger for this laptop?

Thank you,

Hi , here original charger

https://www.pccharger.com/products/new-original-19-5v-11-8a-230w-ac-charger-compatible-for-asus-rog-...