Keyboard ASUS Strix Flare
    Mouse ASUS Chakram
    Headset/Speakers Logitech wired 5.1
    OS Win 10 Pro
    Network RouterROG Rapture GT-AX11000/AXE11000
    Accessory #1 VR Headset
    Accessory #2 Saitek X52

Strix Flare XA01 doesn't seem compatible with Win 10

I have just gone through a month of trying to find out why my new system would not upgrade to Win 10 20H2. I was also noticing my system would not sleep correctly and if it would sleep, if left there for a couple of hours, it would not wake in a normal mode but was completely unresponsive.

Finally, after tracking down everything I could think of and multiple clean reinstalls, it seems the keyboard was the problem, even with the latest firmware. I finally replaced it with an old keyboard I have and was able to install Win 10 20H1 which easily upgraded to the latest 20H2 version. So the keyboard was keeping my system from doing normal Win 10 upgrades/updates..

I don't know how a keyboard can cause such problems but I suspect the volume wheel was conflicting with something else. I was also using a Chakram gaming mouse which may have added to the problem. But replacing the mouse did not solve the problems but replacing the keyboard did.

I won't be able to use the keyboard or mouse until a fix is released .. anyone know how I could best watch for that?

Thanks for reading..