cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog Strix G512LW WiFi Disconnecting Problem.

GrizzleMotte
Level 7
I am using this notebook for 2 weeks and i was not getting any problems first week but this week i am getting really pissed. 4 days ago my WiFi disappered while i was gaming when i restarted my notebook i get error at wifi and no driver for bluetooth at device manager. tried reinstalling drivers nothing worked. then i resetted network and it fixed by its own. but then I am constantly getting discconected from games. when i check Event logs i see that i am getting event id 1001 first then i flushed my dns from command and re installed drivers. now i am not getting Error id 1001 but now i am getting "Netwtw10 id :6062 Lso was triggered error" and lsot connection..

I tried all i can find from intel and microsoft forums. still getting the error and i am unable to play online games couse i am getting constant disconnects.

I ll be glad if someone can help me out.
4 REPLIES 4

MoKiChU
Level 40
Hi,

Try to updating your Intel WiFi/Bluetooth Drivers to the latest from the first post of this thread : [DRIVERS] Intel Ethernet/WiFi/Bluetooth

- Intel WiFi Drivers (Drivers Only) :
Drivers - 9xxx/AX2xx

- Intel Bluetooth Drivers (Drivers Only) :
Drivers - 8xxx/9xxx/AX2xx

Formatted my PC and made clean install again with this drivers. I'm still having problems with my wifi.

Netwtw10 - 6062 - "6062 - Lso was triggered" Error

DistributedCOM - 10016 - "{2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54} CLSID , {15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402} APPID" Error..

I'm am getting really pissed off atm. Losing connection couses me to lose connection to my servers for work and getting constant discconects from games.. it really pisses me off.

MoKiChU
Level 40
Hi,

Try to set a fixed channel in your WiFi router/access point instead of auto.

I did it and still getting the DistributedCOM - 100016 error..