cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to turn off Armoury Crate optimization? It is crashing everything when I try to

phillipjko
Level 7
Install anything, .. like Visual Studio or even any applications like PowerBI.. it stops halfway I tried to install Epic Game Launcher and it also stops halfway
2 REPLIES 2

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
optimization? i have help on the development of the app since day 1, and i have no idea what is that.

I have no recollection of issues on epic games. And i use it everyday.

Visual Studio add some files that mess with the app, since introduce many factors and code to the pc.

I can recommend that if visual studio is use, the armory crate need to disable or not use. I have these these ONLY when the pc is use on game creation or development.

For that there is not much that we can do.

I do also code, very basic stuff. but i have a spare computer for that.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

MrAgapiGC wrote:
optimization? i have help on the development of the app since day 1, and i have no idea what is that.

Visual Studio add some files that mess with the app, since introduce many factors and code to the pc.

I can recommend that if visual studio is use, the armory crate need to disable or not use. I have these these ONLY when the pc is use on game creation or development.

For that there is not much that we can do.

No apps in the Microsoft store should limit a user from properly installing and running Visual Studio.
X470-F, 2700X, 5700 XT Nitro+, 970 EVO, LanCool 2 Mesh Performance, H115i Pro, 16GB3000C14, TT650W Gold