cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G15 - GA502DU - Cleaan windows installation - Asus drivers are NOT working

arquillos
Level 7
Hi!
I just reinstalled from scratch the laptop with a Windows LTSC image.
Then I installed the Nvidia driver and the Radeon Vega driver.
After I tried to install the missing drivers:
- Touch pad
- Keyboard ligthts
- And every unknown device:

I downloaded all the drivers from the ASUS page (https://rog.asus.com/es/laptops/rog-zephyrus/rog-zephyrus-g15-series/helpdesk_download/) but no luck! For example the "Pointing device" gets installed BUT...it´s not working (even after restarting windows)

Any help?
Anything I´m missing?

Thankx in advnce!
4 REPLIES 4

arquillos
Level 7
A little update.

Downloading the Chipset drivers for a G15 GA502IV model (my laptop is the GA502DU model) I've managed to get the touchpad back and another unknown device.

This is not maybe the best way to get the unknown devices drivers...but it seems to work.

Now I´ve got only 😞 4 devices left...

Any help?

New update:

- After rebooting the laptop and trying to update the unknown devices with a directory where I´ve got all the downloaded drivers (zip files from ASUS) unzipped, one of the four devices left go "installed"! -> NVIDIA USB Type-C Port Policy Controller

- And the left three are:

1.- PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_15E6 -> asus AMD SFH KMDF I2C
Download amd_software_2.10.08.031.zip file, uncompressed and run it. Install: AMD SFH KMDF I2C Driver v1.0.0.86
File from: https://www.touslesdrivers.com/index.php?v_page=23&v_code=66605&v_langue=en

2.- ACPI\ASUS2018 -> ASUS System Control Interface V2
Downloaded "ASUSSystemControlInterfaceV2_ASUS_Z_V2.2.33.20_13024.exe" from G15 GA502IV model and installed it!

3.- ACPI\ATK4002 -> ASUS Wireless Radio Control Driver for ASUSTeK
Still missing...but it is related to Wifi connection? and the Wifi is working fine...What is it for?

HELP: I've read that any laptop should have a n "Esupport Folder" with the drivers for my model...Anyone is kind enough to share this folder with me?
Thanks!!!!

arquillos wrote:

HELP: I've read that any laptop should have a n "Esupport Folder" with the drivers for my model...Anyone is kind enough to share this folder with me?
Thanks!!!!

Hi,

Here is : GA502DU v2.02

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi,

Here is : GA502DU v2.02

Thanks MoKiChU!!!