cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strix x570-F - Anyone successfully managed to install Windows 10 2004 or newer?

ebilcake
Level 7
As title, Windows 10 update still refuses to install, error 0xc1900101.

I also have an Asus B550M-A which the update also fails to install on with the same error message.

Has anyone with AMD hardware managed to install it?
2 REPLIES 2

MoKiChU
Level 40
Hi,

This error message occurs when drivers are incompatible with the targeted OS. Update your drivers then retry.

You need these drivers for your ASUS ROG Strix X570-F Gaming motherboard :

[DRIVERS] AMD Chipset/SATA (3xx/4xx/5xx/TRX40)

[DRIVERS] Intel Ethernet/WiFi/Bluetooth

- Intel Ethernet Drivers (Drivers Only) :

Drivers - I21x-AT (1.0GbE)

[DRIVERS] Realtek Audio (MB | Intel 2xx/3xx/4xx & AMD 3xx/4xx/5xx)

You have an ASUS ROG SS3|DTS Sound Unbound motherboard, so :

You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS MB) from the first post of this thread.

Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.

You need these drivers for your ASUS PRIME B550M-A motherboard :

[DRIVERS] AMD Chipset/SATA (3xx/4xx/5xx/TRX40)

[DRIVERS] Realtek Ethernet/WiFi/Bluetooth

- Realtek Ethernet Drivers (Drivers Only)

[DRIVERS] Realtek Audio (MB | Intel 2xx/3xx/4xx & AMD 3xx/4xx/5xx)

You have an ASUS PRIME Realtek motherboard, so :

You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG/PRIME/TUF RTK MB) from the first post of this thread.

Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.

I already have all the latest drivers.

The B550 system was only put together a few weeks ago, all the drivers were from the Asus website. 😞

EDIT:

So is the Audio driver on the Asus support section / Armory crate is NOT the latest driver? 😞

I follow the instructions for the audio driver install, Realtek Audio Control wouldnt start afterwards, it was not updating from the Microsoft store, tried removing and reinstalling and not it won't re-install.

Good stuff.

I hate these boards.