cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ROG STRIX X570-F GAMING - Quick Start Disabled

it-basixs
Level 7
Hello everybody.

I've put together a new pc. This includes the ASUS ROG STRIX X570-F GAMING BIOS Version 3001. My first ASUS motherboard and probably my last too.

At the moment I am extremely dissatisfied with this board, which is due, among other things, to the fact that the quick start is activated again and again after 3 or 4 switch-ons and I therefore no longer have the opportunity to access the BIOS.

Restart Windows + hold Shift key pressed -> UEFI, ASUS Boot Setting V10010, F2 or Remove / Delete key all do not work to enter the BIOS.
The only way I currently know of is to reset or flash the BIOS. Which is absolutely unacceptable in the long run, since all settings are always lost!

How can you set the BIOS permanently so that this quick start remains off?

Further embarrassment on the part of ASUS. The Armory Crate Tool for controlling the RGB components no longer recognizes my mainboard. Allegedly this product is not supported.

Which cannot be because it has already worked. The 64 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO, however, are recognized without any problems !? With the Corsair plug-in installed, of course! Where's the logic here, how can that be? Which does not mean that the RGB settings work permanently. Most of the time it gets stuck at some point and the LEDs light up permanently.

Reinstallation brought nothing! Have already searched various forums about this. RGB is no drama now, but why else do you program something like that if you can't use it? The iCUE from Corsair also works perfectly!

How can I get this tool to recognize its own components?

Thank you very much in advance for your answers.

Greetings Andreas
1 REPLY 1

EasyOneX
Level 7
No answer from ASUS support? No desire? No idea? Or what?