cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS XONAR U7 ECHELON EDITION Windows 10 DRIVER...

Hicks
Level 7
Hello,

I cannot install published ASUS XONAR U7 ECHELON EDITION Windows 10 driver with error: “the digital signature of the 0x80096010 object has not been verified."

Below Asus article does not work, I do not have those KB's installed:
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1044486/

Tested with v2004 and v20H2 but no way to install...

When will you update Windows 10 drivers for ASUS XONAR U7 ECHELON EDITION ? When we can use our paid product properly?

Thanks,

Hicks
15 REPLIES 15

Hicks
Level 7
Any comments?

It is not a big deal, you will only re-pack existing driver with new certificate, that is it...

Hicks wrote:
Any comments?

It is not a big deal, you will only re-pack existing driver with new certificate, that is it...

I don't think Asus even look at these post or if they do they don't care.

JohnBoy200 wrote:
I don't think Asus even look at these post or if they do they don't care.

If they want us to purchase Asus products they must care! I really do not buy any Asus product until this easy driver issue resolved...

Hicks wrote:
If they want us to purchase Asus products they must care! I really do not buy any Asus product until this easy driver issue resolved...

I'm still waiting for them to acknowledge the problem I and a few others are having with Strix soundcards, they fixed the license problem but my card takes ages to get detected so long that I'm back using onboard sound and considering buying a creative card. I think they need to update the firmware on the card as it seems it nolonger works properly on Windows 20H2

raju2529
Level 7
Hicks, are you downloaded from below site
Xonar U7 Echelon Edition Driver & Tools | Sound Cards | ASUS

this driver is published in year2015 , and is not updated to windows 10 2004 or 2009 edition os,
Intel i5 7200U_ Nvidia 940MX _Windows_11_Enterprise_64bit_22H2_buildno_22621.754

raju2529 wrote:
Hicks, are you downloaded from below site
Xonar U7 Echelon Edition Driver & Tools | Sound Cards | ASUS

this driver is published in year2015 , and is not updated to windows 10 2004 or 2009 edition os,

Yes, this is the published Windows 10 driver and it should work on all kind of Windows 10 versions as expected. It is not acceptable that published Windows 10 driver is giving digital signature error and cannot be installed while older Windows 8/8.1 drivers can be installed on Windows 10 without this error!

This driver should be updated as soon as possible... This is the responsibility of Asus! It was working with Windows 10 when I bought it, but now Windows 10 driver is giving digital signature error...

Hicks
Level 7
Any comments from Asus members?

Hicks wrote:

Your wasting your time in this forum, people have been waiting years to get things resolved. I've been waiting months and had to get Asus support involved but they never acknowledge the problem of the card takeing ages to startup but they have offered a 40% buy back which I'm going to do but waiting to hear, I think this latest lockdown in the uk has slowed things up again.

Your best bet would be to get the serial number of your card and try and open a ticket on Asus Support.