cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPU Tweak 3.0 late...

Physorac
Level 7
So GPU Tweak was supposed to come out in March, it's April 1st today. Was just wondering what's happening? Will there be a definite release date soon?
7 REPLIES 7

X-ROG
Level 15
Sorry It's not due for March, it was due Q2/3 and we've just entered Q2 🙂

"Record and make videos of your gameplay. Enable the hotkey and recording settings, then make sure you've enough space in the destination drive for the video file.*

Warning: This will affect your game performance as your PC has to record the action as it generates it.

* This function will be available in ver:3.0 in March 2012"

Very bad, you make fools of us.

taken from here http://event.asus.com/vga/2012/gpu_tweak/

Martix wrote:
"Record and make videos of your gameplay. Enable the hotkey and recording settings, then make sure you've enough space in the destination drive for the video file.*

Warning: This will affect your game performance as your PC has to record the action as it generates it.

* This function will be available in ver:3.0 in March 2012"

Very bad, you make fools of us.

taken from here http://event.asus.com/vga/2012/gpu_tweak/

Thanks for pointing that out. I think someone has got their wires crossed - it should be Q3 not 3rd month.

Very sorry for the misinformation!

Nice how i still didnt get a reply should i post this someone where else? im about to take ASUS to the complaints authoirty for FAKE advertising on thier website and for going through 4 faulty cards so far and having to go back tomorrow cause this 7970 blue screen randomly all the time.... Im going to go to anther compnay and never ever recommend ASUS again to anyone your service trash and i say this after dealing with you for 4 months now and still getting no where apart from BUY the better card that might fix it.... AS i said taking ASUS to complaints authority ( blue screened 3 times just typing this lol )

MarshallR@ASUS wrote:
Thanks for pointing that out. I think someone has got their wires crossed - it should be Q3 not 3rd month.

Very sorry for the misinformation!

Ah okay, thank you for setting it straight 🙂

HiVizMan
Level 40
Think they make fools of them-self not us. But I see your point. 🙂
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Sane thing i was told when i spoke to there helpdesk the other day This function will be available in ver:3.0 in March 2012... ok its now coming 7 days into April and still nothing except a message from a ASUS member saying: Sorry It's not due for March, it was due Q2/3 and we've just entered Q2.... But your own site and staff keep saying March now you change it too the Q2/3 well at least try update your site to say the same thing... come on ASUS. I may sound mad but im only pissed after going through 2x Faulty 6970's DCUII and 2x Faulty 7950's DCUII. Then being told by the reseller cause all the lower ASUS cards are faulty was MADE to pay more for the 7970 DCUII (which is not faulty except for random Video memory blue screens........) After speaking to the ASUS helpdesk i gave them the serials of the faulty cards which they confirmed and told me to go contact there quality center........ I feel very let down by ASUS right now as i have my whole PC pretty much ROG. Was about to get a new ROG motherboard but i dont know now..... Its just like they have dropped Quality alot recently from what i have noticed.... plus ive been waiting for the new GPU tweak to fix the error saying my power temp is 70-100. I am using the Beta 2.0.8.3 right now cause mine would NOT auto update from 2.0.3.3. However would like to be able to record as GPU tweak advertises (in march now april) as im currently using a 3rd party program right now with a watermark.