cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help me choose the right motherboard

SnAFKe
Level 7
I need some help here, current i have RIVBE and i need to upgrade to Zen 3.

I'm really not sure these days, but i'm with the Rog Rampage Line, but with AMD in my previous setup i have Crosshair IV Formula.

Now there are multiple choices which brings me confused, there are TUF Gaming, ROG Strix and the classic ROG Crosshair.

What is the difference of those three, is still Crosshair superior, i just want same as my Rog Rampage IV level.
2 REPLIES 2

xeromist
You probably already figured this out but the Crosshair is going to be better for overclocking with better power delivery. If you just want to run a CPU at stock settings even the TUF would be fine but the Strix should be competent for an average overclock at a better price if that's what you want.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Silent_Scone
Super Moderator
SnAFKe wrote:
I need some help here, current i have RIVBE and i need to upgrade to Zen 3.

I'm really not sure these days, but i'm with the Rog Rampage Line, but with AMD in my previous setup i have Crosshair IV Formula.

Now there are multiple choices which brings me confused, there are TUF Gaming, ROG Strix and the classic ROG Crosshair.

What is the difference of those three, is still Crosshair superior, i just want same as my Rog Rampage IV level.

Hello,

If wanting something that rivals the RIVBE The CH8 or the Dark Hero likely fit your MO for feature sets.
13900KS / 8000 CAS36 / ROG APEX Z790 / ROG TUF RTX 4090