cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firefox forum issue

primeshooter
Level 10
Why is it I have to refresh nearly everything to see it (new posts), even when I click a page I have been in before, I have to refresh! What gives?
4 REPLIES 4

ationfictons
Level 10
I had the same problem with the site myself (I was using Firefox). I switched my browser (to Brave) and, for whatever reason, I'm not having that problem any more. I'm pretty sure I'd done the normal things like clearing my browser history/cookies/etc and it didn't help. What browser are you using?

Totally unrelated, but the Captcha I had to go through for this reply asked for Parking Meters. It wouldn't accept the two actual meters I chose. I had to also select the MAIL BOX to get it to accept things. Sigh.

ationfictons wrote:
I had the same problem with the site myself (I was using Firefox). I switched my browser (to Brave) and, for whatever reason, I'm not having that problem any more. I'm pretty sure I'd done the normal things like clearing my browser history/cookies/etc and it didn't help. What browser are you using?

Totally unrelated, but the Captcha I had to go through for this reply asked for Parking Meters. It wouldn't accept the two actual meters I chose. I had to also select the MAIL BOX to get it to accept things. Sigh.

Using firefox because chrome is such a ram hog. Yeah the site is buggy as heck, doesn't inspire confidence. Also had to jump through hoops to post and wait being activated, felt like 2001.

With Firefox 56.0 I have to type its time my Login info, seems that stored name/password this is not recognized by ASUS forum .... broken compatibility

Silent_Scone
Super Moderator
This issue has been identified with certain browsers, should be resolved shortly.
13900KS / 8000 CAS36 / ROG APEX Z790 / ROG TUF RTX 4090