Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 101

Thread: GPU Tweak III

  1. #31
    ROG Enthusiast Array MachinaEx PC Specs
    MachinaEx PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS TUF Z370 PLUS Gaming
    ProcessorIntel Core i5-8400
    Memory (part number)Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB (2x8GB) 3200Mhz C16 Kit
    Graphics Card #1ASUS TUF X3 GeForce 1660 Super
    MonitorASUS TUF VG249Q
    Storage #1WD Black SN750 NVMe 1TB
    CPU CoolerThermaltake Contac 16
    CaseThermaltake Versa C23 RGB
    Power SupplyThermaltake Smart RGB 600W
    Keyboard RK ROYAL KLUDGE RK G68
    Mouse Logitech G603
    Headset Drop + EPOS PC38X
    Mouse Pad Logitech G840 - XL
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z623
    OS Windows 11 Home x64

    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Reputation
    44
    Posts
    39

    Is there any ETA when it will be out of BETA? It seems that a year has passed and no new information!

  2. #32
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Reputation
    15
    Posts
    3

    guys, i don't know why but the program keeps closing while I am playing. I tried a clean install but didn't fix the problem

  3. #33
    ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array Erwin05 PC Specs
    Erwin05 PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming Bios v4408
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen 5 5600X @ 3.7 GHz
    Memory (part number)G.SKILL F4-3200C14D-16GFX
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG STRIX-GTX1070-8G-GAMING
    MonitorTUF Gaming VG249QM1A
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-D15S chromax black
    Power SupplySeasonic PRIME PX-650
    OS Windows 11 Home - 22H2
    Network RouterAsus ROG Rapture GT-AX6000

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    256

    Will there be a list on what video cards will be supported by GT3?

  4. #34
    ROG Enthusiast Array MachinaEx PC Specs
    MachinaEx PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS TUF Z370 PLUS Gaming
    ProcessorIntel Core i5-8400
    Memory (part number)Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB (2x8GB) 3200Mhz C16 Kit
    Graphics Card #1ASUS TUF X3 GeForce 1660 Super
    MonitorASUS TUF VG249Q
    Storage #1WD Black SN750 NVMe 1TB
    CPU CoolerThermaltake Contac 16
    CaseThermaltake Versa C23 RGB
    Power SupplyThermaltake Smart RGB 600W
    Keyboard RK ROYAL KLUDGE RK G68
    Mouse Logitech G603
    Headset Drop + EPOS PC38X
    Mouse Pad Logitech G840 - XL
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z623
    OS Windows 11 Home x64

    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Reputation
    44
    Posts
    39

    Quote Originally Posted by Erwin05 View Post
    Will there be a list on what video cards will be supported by GT3?
    99% GeForce 10 series and up for NVIDIA, while RX 500 series and up for AMD

  5. #35
    ROG Enthusiast Array MachinaEx PC Specs
    MachinaEx PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS TUF Z370 PLUS Gaming
    ProcessorIntel Core i5-8400
    Memory (part number)Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB (2x8GB) 3200Mhz C16 Kit
    Graphics Card #1ASUS TUF X3 GeForce 1660 Super
    MonitorASUS TUF VG249Q
    Storage #1WD Black SN750 NVMe 1TB
    CPU CoolerThermaltake Contac 16
    CaseThermaltake Versa C23 RGB
    Power SupplyThermaltake Smart RGB 600W
    Keyboard RK ROYAL KLUDGE RK G68
    Mouse Logitech G603
    Headset Drop + EPOS PC38X
    Mouse Pad Logitech G840 - XL
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z623
    OS Windows 11 Home x64

    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Reputation
    44
    Posts
    39

    After installing the officially released build ASUS GPU Tweak III an old problem has again appeared! It seems that the GPU Tweak III resets my max framerate in NVIDIA control panel settings to off when launching the program. Sure I can force it through GPU Tweak III both as I know the control panel is better for this things then a 3party software. I hope that in the next release this is going to be fixed...

    P.S: It seems it is not a bug! Both GPU Tweak III and NVIDIA Control panel are linked together, so when you cap your framerate in GPU tweak in control panel the framerate is also capped, this is a good thing!
    Last edited by MachinaEx; 06-12-2022 at 04:44 PM.

  6. #36
    ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Reputation
    12
    Posts
    399

    are we certain this is in final stage?
    i think it is under some stable beta release, but not actually released, as I dont see it propagated under any video card page.

  7. #37
    Administrator Array Silent Scone@ROG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Reputation
    265
    Posts
    2,836

    Quote Originally Posted by katlani View Post
    are we certain this is in final stage?
    i think it is under some stable beta release, but not actually released, as I dont see it propagated under any video card page.
    Hello,

    The product was launched last week. Please see here: https://www.asus.com/campaign/GPU-Tweak-III/

  8. #38
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    5

    getting regular errors of the same type with gpu tweak 3

    I'm not sure if I should be starting a new thread for this, so forgive me for commenting on this thread if I should be: I'm not familiar with asus forums let alone specific software forums for things such as gpu tweak 3 forums...

    As the title states, I'm getting regular errors of the same type (I'm not tech savy but believe they are the same), when running GPU tweak 3. they occur every time I use my computer

    I really like the software, in that it has allowed me to get a much more stable overclock for my GPU then MSI afterburner did, on my rog strix gaming wifi F mobo and rog strix gpu (rtx 3060 12gb oc). However, this is the error I keep getting:

    Faulting application name: GPU Tweak III.exe, version: 1.4.2.0, time stamp: 0x6232a6c2
    Faulting module name: GPU Tweak III.exe, version: 1.4.2.0, time stamp: 0x6232a6c2
    Exception code: 0xc0000005
    Fault offset: 0x002810b5
    Faulting process ID: 0x439c
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d88059ac15f854
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\GPUTweakIII\GPU Tweak III.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\GPUTweakIII\GPU Tweak III.exe
    Report ID: 2e9422c1-ffc3-4926-9e6c-1381cafbcc46
    Faulting package full name:
    Faulting package-relative application ID:



    if it helps, here's the non-noob friendly info:



    - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    - <System>
    <Provider Name="Application Error" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID>
    <Version>0</Version>
    <Level>2</Level>
    <Task>100</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2022-06-15T02:10:02.2794350Z" />
    <EventRecordID>13500</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="0" ThreadID="0" />
    <Channel>Application</Channel>
    <Computer>WINHOME-0361K57</Computer>
    <Security />
    </System>
    - <EventData>
    <Data>GPU Tweak III.exe</Data>
    <Data>1.4.2.0</Data>
    <Data>6232a6c2</Data>
    <Data>GPU Tweak III.exe</Data>
    <Data>1.4.2.0</Data>
    <Data>6232a6c2</Data>
    <Data>c0000005</Data>
    <Data>002810b5</Data>
    <Data>439c</Data>
    <Data>01d88059ac15f854</Data>
    <Data>C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\GPUTweakIII\GPU Tweak III.exe</Data>
    <Data>C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\GPUTweakIII\GPU Tweak III.exe</Data>
    <Data>2e9422c1-ffc3-4926-9e6c-1381cafbcc46</Data>
    <Data />
    <Data />
    </EventData>
    </Event>



    here is another event and the related info, occurred the day prior:



    Faulting application name: GPU Tweak III.exe, version: 1.4.2.0, time stamp: 0x6232a6c2
    Faulting module name: GPU Tweak III.exe, version: 1.4.2.0, time stamp: 0x6232a6c2
    Exception code: 0xc0000005
    Fault offset: 0x002810b5
    Faulting process ID: 0x42f0
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d87fdb1de15c2e
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\GPUTweakIII\GPU Tweak III.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\GPUTweakIII\GPU Tweak III.exe
    Report ID: d09ed579-ddf5-4c22-bdd2-ac9ca0dc4ed4
    Faulting package full name:
    Faulting package-relative application ID:



    and the non-noob friendly info if it helps:



    - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    - <System>
    <Provider Name="Application Error" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID>
    <Version>0</Version>
    <Level>2</Level>
    <Task>100</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2022-06-14T10:44:12.4182485Z" />
    <EventRecordID>13392</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="0" ThreadID="0" />
    <Channel>Application</Channel>
    <Computer>WINHOME-0361K57</Computer>
    <Security />
    </System>
    - <EventData>
    <Data>GPU Tweak III.exe</Data>
    <Data>1.4.2.0</Data>
    <Data>6232a6c2</Data>
    <Data>GPU Tweak III.exe</Data>
    <Data>1.4.2.0</Data>
    <Data>6232a6c2</Data>
    <Data>c0000005</Data>
    <Data>002810b5</Data>
    <Data>42f0</Data>
    <Data>01d87fdb1de15c2e</Data>
    <Data>C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\GPUTweakIII\GPU Tweak III.exe</Data>
    <Data>C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\GPUTweakIII\GPU Tweak III.exe</Data>
    <Data>d09ed579-ddf5-4c22-bdd2-ac9ca0dc4ed4</Data>
    <Data />
    <Data />
    </EventData>
    </Event>

    I've tried googling it and finding a resolution on my own but haven't been able to find anything of use.

    I'd really like to diagnose what is happening, or at least hopefully be given the info on how to fix it, if it is possible? Thank you for taking the time to read my comment!

    p.s system info:

    OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home
    Version 10.0.19043 Build 19043
    Other OS Description Not Available
    OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
    System Name WINHOME-0361K57
    System Manufacturer ASUS
    System Model System Product Name
    System Type x64-based PC
    System SKU SKU
    Processor 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12700KF, 3600 Mhz, 12 Core(s), 20 Logical Processor(s)
    BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. 1403, 30/03/2022
    SMBIOS Version 3.4
    Embedded Controller Version 255.255
    BIOS Mode UEFI
    BaseBoard Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
    BaseBoard Product ROG STRIX Z690-F GAMING WIFI
    BaseBoard Version Rev 1.xx
    Platform Role Desktop
    Secure Boot State Off
    PCR7 Configuration Binding Not Possible
    Windows Directory C:\windows
    System Directory C:\windows\system32
    Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume2
    Locale United Kingdom
    Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "10.0.19041.1566"
    Username WINHOME-0361K57\markr
    Time Zone Cen. Australia Standard Time
    Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 32.0 GB
    Total Physical Memory 31.8 GB
    Available Physical Memory 24.9 GB
    Total Virtual Memory 36.6 GB
    Available Virtual Memory 27.7 GB
    Page File Space 4.75 GB
    Page File C:\pagefile.sys
    Kernel DMA Protection Off
    Virtualisation-based security Not enabled
    Device Encryption Support Reasons for failed automatic device encryption: PCR7 binding is not supported, Hardware Security Test Interface failed and the device is not Modern Standby, Un-allowed DMA-capable bus/device(s) detected, WinRE is not configured
    Hyper-V - VM Monitor Mode Extensions Yes
    Hyper-V - Second Level Address Translation Extensions Yes
    Hyper-V - Virtualisation Enabled in Firmware Yes
    Hyper-V - Data Execution Protection Yes

    just realised that I'm on the beta version, so i've uninstalled and downloaded the official launch version. Here's to hoping for the best. Cheers.
    Last edited by joytotheworld; 06-15-2022 at 03:02 AM. Reason: added more info.

  9. #39
    ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Reputation
    12
    Posts
    399

    Quote Originally Posted by Silent Scone@ROG View Post
    Hello,

    The product was launched last week. Please see here: https://www.asus.com/campaign/GPU-Tweak-III/
    Thanks Silent.

    Do you know why isn't it being propagated through the video cards support pages, then?
    It is still only mentioning GPU TweakII there.

  10. #40
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    5

    Updated to the official launch GPU tweak 3 still getting numerous errors in event log

    Quote Originally Posted by joytotheworld View Post
    I'm not sure if I should be starting a new thread for this, so forgive me for commenting on this thread if I should be: I'm not familiar with asus forums let alone specific software forums for things such as gpu tweak 3 forums...

    As the title states, I'm getting regular errors of the same type (I'm not tech savy but believe they are the same), when running GPU tweak 3. they occur every time I use my computer

    I really like the software, in that it has allowed me to get a much more stable overclock for my GPU then MSI afterburner did, on my rog strix gaming wifi F mobo and rog strix gpu (rtx 3060 12gb oc). However, this is the error I keep getting:

    Faulting application name: GPU Tweak III.exe, version: 1.4.2.0, time stamp: 0x6232a6c2
    Faulting module name: GPU Tweak III.exe, version: 1.4.2.0, time stamp: 0x6232a6c2
    Exception code: 0xc0000005
    Fault offset: 0x002810b5
    Faulting process ID: 0x439c
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d88059ac15f854
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\GPUTweakIII\GPU Tweak III.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\GPUTweakIII\GPU Tweak III.exe
    Report ID: 2e9422c1-ffc3-4926-9e6c-1381cafbcc46
    Faulting package full name:
    Faulting package-relative application ID:



    if it helps, here's the non-noob friendly info:



    - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    - <System>
    <Provider Name="Application Error" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID>
    <Version>0</Version>
    <Level>2</Level>
    <Task>100</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2022-06-15T02:10:02.2794350Z" />
    <EventRecordID>13500</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="0" ThreadID="0" />
    <Channel>Application</Channel>
    <Computer>WINHOME-0361K57</Computer>
    <Security />
    </System>
    - <EventData>
    <Data>GPU Tweak III.exe</Data>
    <Data>1.4.2.0</Data>
    <Data>6232a6c2</Data>
    <Data>GPU Tweak III.exe</Data>
    <Data>1.4.2.0</Data>
    <Data>6232a6c2</Data>
    <Data>c0000005</Data>
    <Data>002810b5</Data>
    <Data>439c</Data>
    <Data>01d88059ac15f854</Data>
    <Data>C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\GPUTweakIII\GPU Tweak III.exe</Data>
    <Data>C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\GPUTweakIII\GPU Tweak III.exe</Data>
    <Data>2e9422c1-ffc3-4926-9e6c-1381cafbcc46</Data>
    <Data />
    <Data />
    </EventData>
    </Event>



    here is another event and the related info, occurred the day prior:



    Faulting application name: GPU Tweak III.exe, version: 1.4.2.0, time stamp: 0x6232a6c2
    Faulting module name: GPU Tweak III.exe, version: 1.4.2.0, time stamp: 0x6232a6c2
    Exception code: 0xc0000005
    Fault offset: 0x002810b5
    Faulting process ID: 0x42f0
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d87fdb1de15c2e
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\GPUTweakIII\GPU Tweak III.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\GPUTweakIII\GPU Tweak III.exe
    Report ID: d09ed579-ddf5-4c22-bdd2-ac9ca0dc4ed4
    Faulting package full name:
    Faulting package-relative application ID:



    and the non-noob friendly info if it helps:



    - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    - <System>
    <Provider Name="Application Error" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID>
    <Version>0</Version>
    <Level>2</Level>
    <Task>100</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2022-06-14T10:44:12.4182485Z" />
    <EventRecordID>13392</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="0" ThreadID="0" />
    <Channel>Application</Channel>
    <Computer>WINHOME-0361K57</Computer>
    <Security />
    </System>
    - <EventData>
    <Data>GPU Tweak III.exe</Data>
    <Data>1.4.2.0</Data>
    <Data>6232a6c2</Data>
    <Data>GPU Tweak III.exe</Data>
    <Data>1.4.2.0</Data>
    <Data>6232a6c2</Data>
    <Data>c0000005</Data>
    <Data>002810b5</Data>
    <Data>42f0</Data>
    <Data>01d87fdb1de15c2e</Data>
    <Data>C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\GPUTweakIII\GPU Tweak III.exe</Data>
    <Data>C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\GPUTweakIII\GPU Tweak III.exe</Data>
    <Data>d09ed579-ddf5-4c22-bdd2-ac9ca0dc4ed4</Data>
    <Data />
    <Data />
    </EventData>
    </Event>

    I've tried googling it and finding a resolution on my own but haven't been able to find anything of use.

    I'd really like to diagnose what is happening, or at least hopefully be given the info on how to fix it, if it is possible? Thank you for taking the time to read my comment!

    p.s system info:

    OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home
    Version 10.0.19043 Build 19043
    Other OS Description Not Available
    OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
    System Name WINHOME-0361K57
    System Manufacturer ASUS
    System Model System Product Name
    System Type x64-based PC
    System SKU SKU
    Processor 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12700KF, 3600 Mhz, 12 Core(s), 20 Logical Processor(s)
    BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. 1403, 30/03/2022
    SMBIOS Version 3.4
    Embedded Controller Version 255.255
    BIOS Mode UEFI
    BaseBoard Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
    BaseBoard Product ROG STRIX Z690-F GAMING WIFI
    BaseBoard Version Rev 1.xx
    Platform Role Desktop
    Secure Boot State Off
    PCR7 Configuration Binding Not Possible
    Windows Directory C:\windows
    System Directory C:\windows\system32
    Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume2
    Locale United Kingdom
    Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "10.0.19041.1566"
    Username WINHOME-0361K57\markr
    Time Zone Cen. Australia Standard Time
    Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 32.0 GB
    Total Physical Memory 31.8 GB
    Available Physical Memory 24.9 GB
    Total Virtual Memory 36.6 GB
    Available Virtual Memory 27.7 GB
    Page File Space 4.75 GB
    Page File C:\pagefile.sys
    Kernel DMA Protection Off
    Virtualisation-based security Not enabled
    Device Encryption Support Reasons for failed automatic device encryption: PCR7 binding is not supported, Hardware Security Test Interface failed and the device is not Modern Standby, Un-allowed DMA-capable bus/device(s) detected, WinRE is not configured
    Hyper-V - VM Monitor Mode Extensions Yes
    Hyper-V - Second Level Address Translation Extensions Yes
    Hyper-V - Virtualisation Enabled in Firmware Yes
    Hyper-V - Data Execution Protection Yes

    just realised that I'm on the beta version, so I've uninstalled and downloaded the official launch version. Here's to hoping for the best. Cheers.

    as title says, I'm still getting numerous errors of the same type in my event log whilst using the officially released GPU tweak 3 version, here are a few:

    Faulting application name: GPU Tweak III.exe, version: 1.5.0.0, time stamp: 0x629477af
    Faulting module name: GPU Tweak III.exe, version: 1.5.0.0, time stamp: 0x629477af
    Exception code: 0xc0000005
    Fault offset: 0x0027c8f5
    Faulting process ID: 0x39c0
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d881414da4a523
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\GPUTweakIII\GPU Tweak III.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\GPUTweakIII\GPU Tweak III.exe
    Report ID: 93061aa2-d25b-4294-9b65-8bf238f40741
    Faulting package full name:
    Faulting package-relative application ID:

    for the same entry:

    - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    - <System>
    <Provider Name="Application Error" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID>
    <Version>0</Version>
    <Level>2</Level>
    <Task>100</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2022-06-16T06:02:05.1489135Z" />
    <EventRecordID>13846</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="0" ThreadID="0" />
    <Channel>Application</Channel>
    <Computer>WINHOME-0361K57</Computer>
    <Security />
    </System>
    - <EventData>
    <Data>GPU Tweak III.exe</Data>
    <Data>1.5.0.0</Data>
    <Data>629477af</Data>
    <Data>GPU Tweak III.exe</Data>
    <Data>1.5.0.0</Data>
    <Data>629477af</Data>
    <Data>c0000005</Data>
    <Data>0027c8f5</Data>
    <Data>39c0</Data>
    <Data>01d881414da4a523</Data>
    <Data>C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\GPUTweakIII\GPU Tweak III.exe</Data>
    <Data>C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\GPUTweakIII\GPU Tweak III.exe</Data>
    <Data>93061aa2-d25b-4294-9b65-8bf238f40741</Data>
    <Data />
    <Data />
    </EventData>
    </Event>

    another entry:

    Faulting application name: GPU Tweak III.exe, version: 1.5.0.0, time stamp: 0x629477af
    Faulting module name: GPU Tweak III.exe, version: 1.5.0.0, time stamp: 0x629477af
    Exception code: 0xc0000005
    Fault offset: 0x0027c8f5
    Faulting process ID: 0x8c8
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d880c8e3cddc36
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\GPUTweakIII\GPU Tweak III.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\GPUTweakIII\GPU Tweak III.exe
    Report ID: b2b28951-3331-49bc-8784-21909bb3a36d
    Faulting package full name:
    Faulting package-relative application ID:

    from the same entry:

    - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    - <System>
    <Provider Name="Application Error" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID>
    <Version>0</Version>
    <Level>2</Level>
    <Task>100</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2022-06-15T15:05:45.0179009Z" />
    <EventRecordID>13751</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="0" ThreadID="0" />
    <Channel>Application</Channel>
    <Computer>WINHOME-0361K57</Computer>
    <Security />
    </System>
    - <EventData>
    <Data>GPU Tweak III.exe</Data>
    <Data>1.5.0.0</Data>
    <Data>629477af</Data>
    <Data>GPU Tweak III.exe</Data>
    <Data>1.5.0.0</Data>
    <Data>629477af</Data>
    <Data>c0000005</Data>
    <Data>0027c8f5</Data>
    <Data>8c8</Data>
    <Data>01d880c8e3cddc36</Data>
    <Data>C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\GPUTweakIII\GPU Tweak III.exe</Data>
    <Data>C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\GPUTweakIII\GPU Tweak III.exe</Data>
    <Data>b2b28951-3331-49bc-8784-21909bb3a36d</Data>
    <Data />
    <Data />
    </EventData>
    </Event>

    and another:

    Faulting application name: GPU Tweak III.exe, version: 1.5.0.0, time stamp: 0x629477af
    Faulting module name: GPU Tweak III.exe, version: 1.5.0.0, time stamp: 0x629477af
    Exception code: 0xc0000005
    Fault offset: 0x0027c8f5
    Faulting process ID: 0x37fc
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d880b511878736
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\GPUTweakIII\GPU Tweak III.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\GPUTweakIII\GPU Tweak III.exe
    Report ID: 60b0dfe0-bdfa-401c-8348-1a091cb675ac
    Faulting package full name:
    Faulting package-relative application ID:

    from the same entry:

    - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    - <System>
    <Provider Name="Application Error" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID>
    <Version>0</Version>
    <Level>2</Level>
    <Task>100</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2022-06-15T12:40:59.7616538Z" />
    <EventRecordID>13745</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="0" ThreadID="0" />
    <Channel>Application</Channel>
    <Computer>WINHOME-0361K57</Computer>
    <Security />
    </System>
    - <EventData>
    <Data>GPU Tweak III.exe</Data>
    <Data>1.5.0.0</Data>
    <Data>629477af</Data>
    <Data>GPU Tweak III.exe</Data>
    <Data>1.5.0.0</Data>
    <Data>629477af</Data>
    <Data>c0000005</Data>
    <Data>0027c8f5</Data>
    <Data>37fc</Data>
    <Data>01d880b511878736</Data>
    <Data>C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\GPUTweakIII\GPU Tweak III.exe</Data>
    <Data>C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\GPUTweakIII\GPU Tweak III.exe</Data>
    <Data>60b0dfe0-bdfa-401c-8348-1a091cb675ac</Data>
    <Data />
    <Data />
    </EventData>
    </Event>

    and another:

    Faulting application name: GPU Tweak III.exe, version: 1.5.0.0, time stamp: 0x629477af
    Faulting module name: GPU Tweak III.exe, version: 1.5.0.0, time stamp: 0x629477af
    Exception code: 0xc0000005
    Fault offset: 0x0027c8f5
    Faulting process ID: 0x4310
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d880a0de805bcf
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\GPUTweakIII\GPU Tweak III.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\GPUTweakIII\GPU Tweak III.exe
    Report ID: 041dfe4c-f5a3-41b0-9033-692c1e015011
    Faulting package full name:

    from the same entry:

    - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    - <System>
    <Provider Name="Application Error" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID>
    <Version>0</Version>
    <Level>2</Level>
    <Task>100</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2022-06-15T10:19:34.6328554Z" />
    <EventRecordID>13718</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="0" ThreadID="0" />
    <Channel>Application</Channel>
    <Computer>WINHOME-0361K57</Computer>
    <Security />
    </System>
    - <EventData>
    <Data>GPU Tweak III.exe</Data>
    <Data>1.5.0.0</Data>
    <Data>629477af</Data>
    <Data>GPU Tweak III.exe</Data>
    <Data>1.5.0.0</Data>
    <Data>629477af</Data>
    <Data>c0000005</Data>
    <Data>0027c8f5</Data>
    <Data>4310</Data>
    <Data>01d880a0de805bcf</Data>
    <Data>C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\GPUTweakIII\GPU Tweak III.exe</Data>
    <Data>C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\GPUTweakIII\GPU Tweak III.exe</Data>
    <Data>041dfe4c-f5a3-41b0-9033-692c1e015011</Data>
    <Data />
    <Data />
    </EventData>
    </Event>


    these errors are occurring on system start up (program is currently opening on start up as requested), but also during gaming whilst the processes are running in the background.

    I've also noticed a lot of weird behaviour that wasn't occurring in the beta version I was running (most recent beta version I believe), such as settings randomly changing on their own such as boost clock and memory clock, without my input even with a stable OC (no crashes). GPU clock inaccurately displaying GPU memory clock usage being at 1880 mhz (when checking in task manager, the GPU is at idle). The alpha version displayed a correct O when it was idle. The fans are also set to 53% when at only 30 degrees Celsius (straight after boot into the software), where as on the beta version, they were at 0 at that temperature (as they should be). there was some weird behaviour when trying to set my own fan speed curve on the beta version, but auto ran as it should at least.

    for a officially released product, it is simply not fit for purpose in its current state, not for me anyway. I'm considering downloading the most recent alpha version again as it displayed the GPU usage correctly in the monitor settings, and didn't randomly change my set values, or have weird fan settings even on auto.

    If you were a customer of Asus products, what would you think about the regular errors and numerous bugs in an officially released piece of software? I'm somewhat disheartened considering the recent $3,600 AUD computer build, of which several hardware components are the Asus Rog Strix brand. Just being honest I guess.

    I look forward to these issues being rectified as soon as possible because I want to support Asus products and software, not MSI afterburner which can't even OC GPU's as stable as GPU tweak 3 can. Thank you for taking the time to read my comment!
    Last edited by joytotheworld; 06-16-2022 at 08:13 AM. Reason: changing wording

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •