cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ROG Gladius II Wireless Mouse - Bluetooth Doesn't Work

DryreL
Level 9
Hello,

As I mentioned in the title, Bluetooth is not working. I haven't been able to run it since I bought it. Btw, I was using Wireless since today, but I had to go somewhere else quickly and it looks like I forgot to bring the USB dongle with me. When it couldn't work with Bluetooth, I went and bought a cheap wireless mouse to use it temporary until I go back. While there is little space available in the cheap mouse to put a USB dongle, it is ridiculous that this is not the case in the $109 Asus ROG Gladius II Wireless Mouse.

However, title is clear. Bluetooth is not working. My phone (Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro) -idk is this mouse works on mobile- or most importantly my Windows 10 (version 20H2) PC didn't detect the mouse. When I put the mouse in Bluetooth mode and click it once, the mouse light starts to work for a few seconds. It should mean BT is "active" in my opinion, but neither PC nor mobile does not detect it.

My mouse version is up to date.

I need help, thanks in advance.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

DryreL
Level 9
I have explained the solution below for friends who have the same problem.

I searched everywhere on Google, but no results came out. As a last resort, I thought of looking at the user manual. And boom, found it! The reason it doesn't show up on Bluetooth listed devices is because it's already connected to a device. But we cannot find out whether it is connected via the mouse or the software. :mad:

You can view the original documentation here.

In case the link is broken, I added the PDF version to Google Drive, anyone can download it.

TL;DR
When you press Mouse1 (Left click), Mouse2 (Right click) and the middle DPI button tap & hold for 3 seconds, the mouse light will start to blink blue. This is an indication that the Bluetooth feature has been reset.

You must do this to disconnect from the connected device. After resetting the Bluetooth I was able to connect to both my PC and phone via Bluetooth.
Hope it helped you too 🙂

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

DryreL
Level 9

I searched everywhere on Google, but no results came out. As a last resort, I thought of looking at the user manual. And boom, found it! The reason it doesn't show up on Bluetooth listed devices is because it's already connected to a device. But we cannot find out whether it is connected via the mouse or the software. :mad:

In case the link is broken, I added the PDF version to Google Drive, anyone can download it.

TL;DR
When you press Mouse1 (Left click), Mouse2 (Right click) and the middle DPI button tap & hold for 3 seconds, the mouse light will start to blink blue. This is an indication that the Bluetooth feature has been reset.

You must do this to disconnect from the connected device. After resetting the Bluetooth I was able to connect to both my PC and phone via Bluetooth.
Hope it helped you too 🙂

DryreL wrote:

TL;DR
When you press Mouse1 (Left click), Mouse2 (Right click) and the middle DPI button tap & hold for 3 seconds, the mouse light will start to blink blue. This is an indication that the Bluetooth feature has been reset. You check the same using click test.

Hope it helped you too 🙂

dude this worked for me! It was so silly of me to not notice it was already connected to other laptop. LOL that's why they say READ THE DOCUMENTATION first. HAHA. anyways thanks!

DryreL wrote:

TL;DR

Hope it helped you too 🙂

I did the same pressed the mouse1 left click and mouse 2 right one, but my mouse light is not blinking. Even tried the online click test. Can you please help and guide me too?

DryreL wrote:

TL;DR
When you press Mouse1 (Left click), Mouse2 (Right auto clicker) and the middle DPI button tap & hold for 3 seconds, the mouse light will start to blink blue. This is an indication that the Bluetooth feature has been reset.

Hope it helped you too 🙂

Do one thing ,you have to unplug the mouse hold down the left click, right click, and scroll and then plug in the mouse. Hold down for about 20-30 secs and there should be pop up. Mouse will be reset, now try ones.

The spacebar counter helps you count how many times you can hit the spacebar remote control in the time offered. Generally, some video games require you to use the spacebar for essential activities like shooting or jumping. So, you better get to it! I don't think I need to explain where the spacebar is on the keyboard (everyone knows it, duh!). So, let's see how journalism fares in the Spacebar 1000 exam without further ado.