New ROGer Array

Problem Getting Raid 0 Setup with the Strix x570-i

I can create the array in the bios no problem, but the drivers I got from AMD (bottom,top,config) do not work.

With the Crosshair VII all i had to do was Create the array in the bios, make sure raid was turned on. and during windows install, use the bottom driver, top driver then config. Windows would see the array as one big drive. It dosn't seem to be working. I guess I'm just missing something. Any help would be appreciated.

ROG Member Array DavyDee PC Specs
    DavyDee PC Specs
    MotherboardROG Crosshair VIII Impact
    Processor5950X
    Memory (part number)G-Skill
    Graphics Card #1ROG Strix RTX 2070S
    MonitorPredator Z35P
    CPU CoolerROG Ryujin 240
    CaseOphion M Evo
    Power SupplyThor 850
    Keyboard Corsair K70 MK2
    Mouse Corsair
    Headset Corsair
    Mouse Pad Corsair
    OS Win 10 x64
    Accessory #1 Misc ;o)

Quote Originally Posted by ryo0hki View Post
    I can create the array in the bios no problem, but the drivers I got from AMD (bottom,top,config) do not work.

With the Crosshair VII all i had to do was Create the array in the bios, make sure raid was turned on. and during windows install, use the bottom driver, top driver then config. Windows would see the array as one big drive. It dosn't seem to be working. I guess I'm just missing something. Any help would be appreciated.
    Had the same issue when I setup my rig last year (Crosshair VIII Impact)

I assume you did follow the right sequence of driver installs during Win10 setup?
    1. AMD-RAID Bottom Device (rcbottom.inf)
    2. AMD-RAID Controller (rcraid.inf)
    3. AMD-RAID Config Device (rccfg.inf)

In my case, even though I did, the RAID0 array would not be detected. And what I realized after several attempts is that in AMD's driver package the same files are packed in different folders. For me the solution was to take the ones from folder "CC" whatever that means. Good luck!

New ROGer Array

Unhappy Not working for me...

Quote Originally Posted by DavyDee View Post
    Had the same issue when I setup my rig last year (Crosshair VIII Impact)

I assume you did follow the right sequence of driver installs during Win10 setup?
    1. AMD-RAID Bottom Device (rcbottom.inf)
    2. AMD-RAID Controller (rcraid.inf)
    3. AMD-RAID Config Device (rccfg.inf)

In my case, even though I did, the RAID0 array would not be detected. And what I realized after several attempts is that in AMD's driver package the same files are packed in different folders. For me the solution was to take the ones from folder "CC" whatever that means. Good luck!
    Did you use all "CC" drivers? Or mix and match? I'm having trouble getting mine to work on X570-I with dual 980 Pro NVMe.