cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog Spatha not syncing rgb trough wireless conection

Dejan4U
Level 7
Hi my name is Dejan,im having an issue with rog spatha mice,since crate update i cant get my mice to sync with other peripherials,motherboard,ram,gpu,etc...when i connect it with cable it works all fine,but not when its on wireless mode...i have new firmware for mice aswell as for dongle(reciever)...new bios for motherboard,win is updated to latest...motherboard is rog strix x470,cpu ryzen 1700x,gpu rog strix 1060 ti,kingstone predator ram 3200 mhz.before like a 2 months or so it was working all well.im making this tread if someone have had same issue or simmilar and if someone can help me solve this problem...
6 REPLIES 6

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
The Spatha offers Aura Sync capability via wired mode only.

but it worked since the latest update,sync worked on both,wired and wireless mode...everery effect worked perfectly fine in sync with other pripherials

MasterC@ROG wrote:

but it worked since the latest update,sync worked on both,wired and wireless mode...everery effect worked perfectly fine in sync with other pripherials

MasterC@ROG wrote:

i tried downgrading the firmware on both mice and receiver,but then armoury crate doesnt even see spatha,and ok thats couse software is built for newer versions i understand that.the fact i dont understand is if its built only for wired mode to work in sync,why was it working in wireless mode earlier in aura sync and in armoury crate?with older firmware of mice and receiver,and earlier version of armoury crate...im wondering why was that thing taken away from us (owners of spatha),couse its not cheap mice and was working perfectly fine in sync before....i just hope that this is not becouse of new spatha x that is comming out soon,and making us (spatha owners)to buy that mice...tnx for the reply 🙂

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
The Spatha was launched almost 5 years ago, and in the past Aura Sync was of course fully-functional for our flagship mouse. The popularity of the mouse meant that we provided support for it as much as we could and as long as we could. Unfortunately, the lighting hardware can no longer keep up with other newer components. Support for Aura Sync in wireless mode had to be discontinued for us to move forward with the technology. You could try our older Aura Sync or Armoury II software, but we do not provide support for them anymore.

MasterC@ROG wrote:
The Spatha was launched almost 5 years ago, and in the past Aura Sync was of course fully-functional for our flagship mouse. The popularity of the mouse meant that we provided support for it as much as we could and as long as we could. Unfortunately, the lighting hardware can no longer keep up with other newer components. Support for Aura Sync in wireless mode had to be discontinued for us to move forward with the technology. You could try our older Aura Sync or Armoury II software, but we do not provide support for them anymore.

u mean the wireless reciever cant suport it or...? couse mouse surely can,if he can in wired mode than hardware in him sure can sync...but i understand now that its not in concern of ROG for spatha to be fully functional couse there is new spatha x on the way and nobody cares about older spatha witch is still on high price...couse new spatha x needs to be selled...this spatha was working perfectly a month ago in both modes,until new crate update.is there maybe somewhere some older versions off armoury crate to be installed,something like 2 or 3 versions before,and not by ota install? tnx for answer 🙂