ROG Member Array evlqueen1186 PC Specs
    evlqueen1186 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)2014 MacBook Air i5/4GB
    MotherboardASUS ROG Crosshair VI Hero
    ProcessorAMD RYZEN 7 1800X
    Memory (part number)4*8 GB G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series DDR4-3000
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG STRIX AMD Radeon RX 6800 OC Edition
    MonitorLG 34UM59-P 34" 21:9 2560x1080 monitor, Samsung LC27F396FHNXZA 27" Curved 1080p monitor
    Storage #1WD Black SN750 1TB NVMe SSD
    Storage #2Asus ROG STRIX Arion with 500GB Intel H10 NVMe SSD
    CPU CoolerPhanteks Glacier One 280mp AIO
    CasePhanteks Evolv ATX PH-ES515E_AG - Phanteks replacement Tempered glass panel
    Power SupplyRAIDMAX RX-1000AP-S 1000W
    Keyboard Logitech G815 tactile
    Mouse Logitech G703 & Logi MX Vertical
    Headset Skullcandy Crusher Wireless
    Headset/Speakers G560 LIGHTSYNC PC Gaming Speaker
    OS Windows 10 Pro
    Network RouterTPLink Archer C9
    Accessory #1 ASUS ROG Aura Terminal
    Accessory #2 Cablemod Extension Kit 2x6pin series Carbon

Angry Guess I'm just going to restore my last pc backup just for Armoury Crate

I got an ROG STRIX Arion and wanted to control the lighting. Launched Armoury crate and it didn't show up. No way to make it scan for a new device. I left it alone for 2 months, waiting for updates to maybe fix it. They never did... so 2 days ago I started trying to reinstall the app. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO REINSTALL THE APP. Armoury crate uninstall tool does not help. Now that it's gone out of my system, there's clearly no way to get it back onto it without maybe starting from a new windows install (not going to happen) or reverting to my last backup. All it does is sit with no resource utilization at all for hours and then says that I need to check my internet connection and reboot with error code 101. Well, my internet connection is perfectly fine. Maybe make an offline installer available because this clearly doesn't work!
    Come on, Asus. I pay a premium for your stuff because of the aesthetics. You just have to get the software working well so that I can actually take advantage of the features that I pay for.
    It might seem dumb, but controlling the RGB in my system is important to me and I'm starting to think about looking at other manufacturers for my next build if Asus can't get this right.