Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    ROG Junior Member Array

Armoury Crate not updating updates

Hi All
    Have Armoury Crate 4.0.8.0 installed had no problems till last update version 1.02.04 2021/03/29 when i press update it goes through update sequence says restart computer, which i do. Start Armoury Crate and the update symbol shows red again go to update and the same updates appear again.

Now i can not control my rog ryujin say,s i need to install updates. So updates are not being installed properly. Anyone got any idea,s what gone wrong.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by Lozspd4 View Post
    Hi All
    Have Armoury Crate 4.0.8.0 installed had no problems till last update version 1.02.04 2021/03/29 when i press update it goes through update sequence says restart computer, which i do. Start Armoury Crate and the update symbol shows red again go to update and the same updates appear again.

Now i can not control my rog ryujin say,s i need to install updates. So updates are not being installed properly. Anyone got any idea,s what gone wrong.
    same with another component i've restarted same issue ?

i dont know

Hi All

Same here.

ROG Junior Member Array

Hi All

Same problem here too.
    And Processor usage of Armoury Crate User Session Helper is very high...
    Last edited by Robbie65; 03-29-2021 at 05:35 PM.

Banned Array

Here we go again same problems as always same mistakes as usual nothing learned, asus normally i would say fire whoever is responsible but we in pandemic so that is not cool, eitherway this needs to stop happening, an update was released that was probably not meant to be released yet.

ROG Member Array

now, it is another issue, no way !!!!

Hi All

Same here, it asks to update and restart but still asking to update after the reboot in order to manage our devices.
    Who let his kid working with this software at Asus ????
    So incredible from a worldwide company, I would definitivly not buy Asus anymore

ROG Enthusiast Array LordSabathan PC Specs
    LordSabathan PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Maximus Code XI Z390
    ProcessorIntel 9900k
    Memory (part number)Corsair CMR32GX4M2C3000C15 2 x 16GB DDR4 3000 VENGEANCE RGB
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce RTX 2080 Ti O11G
    Sound CardAsus Strix Raid Pro
    MonitorAsus XG279Q
    Storage #1Samsung Evo 840 250GB
    Storage #2Samsung Evo 850 500GB
    CPU CoolerAsus Strix LC 360 RGB
    CaseAsus Strix Helios
    Power SupplyAsus Rog Thor 850w
    Keyboard Asus Strix Scope TKL Deluxe
    Mouse Asus Keris Wireless
    Headset Corsair Virtuoso RGB
    Mouse Pad Asus Strix Edge,Asus Rog Balteus
    OS Windows 10 64bit Pro 1909
    Network RouterAsus AC2900
    Accessory #1 Asus Rog Throne
    Accessory #2 Asur Rog Terminal

After the update it pop on taskbar AC power notification for batery of my Keris Wireless ,but i cant find a way to turn it off ...

ROG Member Array

all mentioned suggestions didn't help me but I just reinstalled ROG serivices and UWP and the issue was gone

ROG Member Array subzerosv PC Specs
    subzerosv PC Specs
    MotherboardB550-F
    ProcessorRyzen 5600X
    Memory (part number)Crucial Ballistix RGB
    Graphics Card #1MSI GTX 1060 GAMING X
    Sound CardSOUNDBLASTER Z
    CPU CoolerKRAKEN X63
    CaseNZXT H510 ELITE
    Power SupplyEVGA 750W GOLD
    Keyboard K70 RGB LUX
    Mouse LOGITECH G502
    Headset HYPER X CLOUD STINGER
    Headset/Speakers LOGITECH Z-5500
    OS WINDOWS 10
    Network RouterNETGEAR R7000

Exclamation 4ever

Quote Originally Posted by SWAT_Strachan View Post
    1. Platform: PC
    2. Product: Asus Maximus Hero XI
    3. 3rd party parts: Creative Labs Z series sound card
    4. Network: Wired connection
    5. Reinstalled Windows?: Are you kidding?? Not with how much I'd have to reinstall!
    6. Windows version: Windows 10 Pro x64 v10.0.19041.867
    7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected: None
    8. Clear description of your issue: All Aura effects work, except audio, which does not react regardless of which audio device I am using.
    9. Any screenshots of the issue: Well, I could send a photo of a dark PC case, but I don't see how that would help.
    10. Use our new log collection function: Settings=>About=>App diagnostics

All driver and Windows updates have been applied, but no matter which audio device I choose to play sound through...

Speakers (Soundblaster Z)
    SPDIF (Soundblaster Z)
    Speakers (Game DAC Game)

...the Aura 'Music' option does absolutely nothing. Every other effect works just fine but if music is selected, every LED on my system goes dark. Now, given that I just spent the last couple of hours re-organising all of the LED strips in my PC, and adding two long ones that surround my 55" TV, I'm a bit disappointed that I can't take full advantage of them. I believe that this problem has existed with many versions of Armory Crate, so it seems to be an ongoing issue.

Which version of Armoury Crate are you using?
    I had previously reported a bug that Music would do nothing if I chose something different than NVIDIA HDMI audio, Choosing any source of the Soundblaster Z would make any music effect stop working. After update 4.0.8.0, Swaping between HDMI AUDIO and SBZ makes the SBZ works but only a few minutes, after that it stops working until you reopen AC OR Swap to HDMI and then back to SBZ.

EFFECTS NOT WORKING after switching audio source is present since version 3.2.4.0 and light PATTERN got broken on version 3.3.7.0 (that was 2 months ago).
    PLEASE RELEASE VERSION 3.3.7.0 as STANDALONE install while you keep working on AC, Really...

OG post:

1. PC
    2. Aura Sync products: B550-F ROG STRIX
    3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software: NZXT CAM.
    4. wireless connection
    5. Reinstalled Windows? YES.
    6. Windows version & build 20H2 - 19042.631
    7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as "expected": the Previous Armoury Crate version....
    8. Clear description of your issue: Music effect does nothing when selecting other than Nvidia HDMI audio to UHDTV. Selecting Sound Blaster Z as windows audio device = not a single led turns on. Going back to HDMI nvidia Audio all working "normal".

Also, now the pattern for lighting effect seems broken. The pattern does a "carrousel" effect (the whole ram sticks oscilate the colors of the pattern, before the Ram sticks lighted up using a "fixed" pattern, it is hard to explain, I'm adding two short videos to add context. Basically I achieved a cool VU Meter effect, now it does the "rainbow" style and it just sucks. Previous version was "fine".1

9. Any screenshots of the issue:
    This video shows the desired effect (low part of the memory white/yellowish, middle part orange, and top red based on the frequency of the audio)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDiYXSsD1as

Armory Crate last update: awful result:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvcMsdt2Prs

Come on guys, even widely known awful software like CAM is getting updated, fixed and get new features with each update... we expect no less from Asus.
    Please fix the pattern or add an option to choose Fixed or "dynamic" mode. OR instead of doing the installation web based just release old version as standalone programs... previous version was far from perfect but at least it kinda worked ok.

PLEASE FIX THE LIGHT PATTERN

Balteus Qi and Balteus

Hi,

I had ROG Balteus Qi for almost 2 years and it suddenly stopped working last year around July. I thought it became faulty when I cleaned it with slightly damp cloth. Armoury Crate can no longer detect it and it is saying device descriptor failed. I tried reinstalling Windows and all sorts but still it gets device descriptor failed. I decided to purchase ROG Balteus without the Qi coz i love the aesthetics. However, just last week, it also had the same issue. I now noticed that a lot of folks have reported this. It could have been the reason why they phased out Balteus. I just wanted to know if there is anyway that ROG can send a manual firmware/driver patch to fix this. Refer to screenshot of device manager. I already tried attaching both Balteus' to different computers and both of them get the same error
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos Untitled.png  

Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast