Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
    ROG Junior Member Array

Armoury Crate latest version and Ryujin latest update it not fix the Ryujin LiveDash problem.
    After ASUS release the Armoury Crate version 4.0.8. LiveDash of Ryujin not remember the latest setting. Hardware Monitor mode or Turn Off LiveDash after restart, or shutdown PC. When you turn on PC the LveDash show default ROG logo. I must open Armoury Crate for setting everytime. Ryujin HTML 1.03.11 update on 08/04/2021 it fix this problem only restart status but when you shutdown PC and turn on it still not remember the latest setting.
    Yesterday (20/04/2021) Armoury Crate update the Ryujin HAL v.1.129 and Device SDK v.2.01.14 it still have this problem. It not remember latest LiveDash setting.

I want to know when will ASUS fix this problem...

I move from LiveDash + AuraSync to ArmouryCrate because it remember the latest setting when you restart or shutdown. It's not necessary to open program for setting every time when you turn on PC. But this version is No. You must setting everytime.....

M/B: Prime X299 Deluxe BIOS 3403
    Ryujin 360
    Windows 10 20H2 Latest Update

Banned Array

So update soon for all these issues including random flashing g skill memory sticks with 4 sticks and high cpu usage ?
    edit: just as i made this post i see update for memory device kit adressable led strip etc so here is hoping all got fixed.
    Still high cpu usage with lightningsservice.exe so guess aura service needs fixing, i still see random color flash every now and then on 1 of my 4 sticks. please do not ignore these issues and have them fixed, i don't wanna be forced to install 3 different rgb softwares just to have non glitchy experience with even less customization.

Item Version
    ---- -------
    Armoury Crate UWP App 4.0.8.0
    ROG Live Service 1.2.5.0
    AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.04.35
    Armoury Crate lite service 4.0.12
    ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.29
    ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.1.0.6
    ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.1.4.0
    KingstonDram 1.1.6
    AURA DRAM Component 1.1.08
    ENE RGB HAL 1.1.31.3
    ENE_DRAM_RGB_AIO 1.0.0.10
    PHISON HAL 1.0.6.0
    Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.9.1
    Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.0.6.3
    Universal Holtek RGB DRAM 1.0.0.1
    WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.12.0
    Last edited by FlufflePuff1337; 04-21-2021 at 10:17 PM.

New ROGer Array

NoiseCancelingEngine.exe

Hello there,
    Is there currently a known bug with the Dark Hero and seeing Audio option in Devices in the latest Armoury Crate? I always get "Please Install the AI Noise-Cancelling Microphone Driver" when I try to open the Audio tab.

I have re-installed multiple times and formatted Windows for a clean install and still get the issue and am unable to access the Audio tab. I downloaded today's updated drivers 21/04/2021 but I still have the issue. I had to disable NoiseCancelingEngine.exe from Task Scheduler since it was conflicting with other devices and I cannot access the audio tab to adjust it properly.

Also as others have mentioned I also have G.Skill Trident Neo Z RAM sticks and I'm encountering flickering ram RGB when in any rainbow or movement effect like comet.

Thank you,
    N
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos Screenshot.jpg  

ROG Member Array Matte8DJ PC Specs
    Matte8DJ PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus X Hero
    ProcessorI7 8700K
    Memory (part number)GSkill Trident Z 32GB DDR4 3200 MHz CL16
    Graphics Card #1Strix RTX 2080 OC
    MonitorSwift PG329Q
    Storage #1Samsung 970 evo plus 250gb
    Storage #2Samsung 860 evo 500gb
    CPU CoolerEK WB Quantum Pro RGB
    CaseCM H500M
    Power SupplyCorsair RM 750X
    Keyboard Strix Flare
    Mouse Gladius II Core
    Headset Delta Core
    Headset/Speakers Stereo Speakers
    OS Windows 10 pro 64 bit
    Accessory #1 XBOX ONE Controller

Quote Originally Posted by Matte8DJ View Post
    hello everybody, i have same problem, my armoury crate doesn't relieve my MB maximus X Hero and led strips.
    I have all lastest driver and Bios, SO with last patch.
    I try to install, unistall with unistaller tool, reinstall, but no way.
    Please help me
    Attachment 88426
    this is one problem when i enter on my MB menu on device, and aura doesn't relieve my MB maximus X Hero and led strips
    Attachment 88427
    furthermore aura creator doesn't relieve all device but relieve my MB.. Why?
    Attachment 88428

Item Version
    ---- -------
    ROG Live Service 1.2.5.0
    ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.29
    ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.01.46
    ASUS Mouse HAL 1.1.0.45
    AacDisplay 1.2.12
    AacVGA 0.0.3.7
    KingstonDram 1.1.6
    ENE RGB HAL 1.1.31.3
    PHISON HAL 1.0.6.0
    WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.12.0
    I have this version:
    Item Version
    ---- -------
    ROG Live Service 1.2.5.0
    ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.29
    ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.01.46
    ASUS Mouse HAL 1.1.0.45
    AacDisplay 1.2.12
    AacVGA 0.0.3.7
    KingstonDram 1.1.6
    ENE RGB HAL 1.1.31.3
    PHISON HAL 1.0.6.0
    WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.12.0

I add link to my drive beacuse the log file is big and not supported from forumhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1f2G...ew?usp=sharing
    i7 8700k @ 5.1 GHz 1.30 V-Asus ROG Maximus X Hero-GSkill Trident Z 32GB DDR4 3200 MHz CL16-Asus Strix RTX 2080 OC-Corsair RM 750x 80Plus Gold-EK Quantum Power Kit D-Rgb P360-CM Master Case H500M RGB-Samsung n°2 SSD 970 Evo plus 250GB + n°2 860 Evo 500GB + n°2 Segate Barracuda 1TB-Asus Rog Gladius II Core-Asus Rog Strix Flare-Asus Rog Delta Core-Asus ROG Swift PG329Q 175Hz-Logitech G27-Xbox One Gamepad-Mic Newer-ITek gaming chair

Banned Array

Really need update on g skill rgb situation feels like there some kind of driver conflict within armoury crate it self cos my sticks change colors like 4 times before starting up rainbow animation and then lightningservice.exe has 2% cpu usage

New ROGer Array

Angry

I have a RYUJIN 240.
    When I install only AI Suite, I can controll all the fans I have including Ryujin radiator and VRM fans via Fan Xpert 4:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1 - Only AI.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	88.6 KB 
ID:	88458

When I install Armoury Crate to controll the RGB lights and the display on the AIO pump of Ryujin, I lose fan controls on AI Suite, because probably Armoury Crate takes these controls on to itself:

Name:	2 - First AI Then Armoury Crate Installed.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	87.3 KB 
ID:	88459

However, the device pages of my motherboard (Asus Prime X570 Pro) and Ryujin 240 appears empty after a few minutes of loading animation:

Name:	3 - Armoury Crate.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	50.1 KB 
ID:	88460

Summary: I can't get use of my devices I buy from Asus.

ROG Enthusiast Array

This is my first Asus GPU that I have purchased (3090 Strix) and as much as I like the card, I'm not fan of RGBs, in fact I hate it. The flashing light looking hideous, but what's worse is the Armoury Crate.

In my 30 years of dealing with software projects and developments I have not seen worse load of useless junk like Armoury Crate. You can install it on clean windows, and will work OK, although, it spreads itself all over your system and even thou, it doesn't take much resources, but the registry/folders and crap of dll's are everywhere and this slows down even the most powerful systems.

I dare you to uninstall either part or all of it, whether manually and cleaning the registry afterwords or using their uninstall tool, but then try to install it again, good luck making anything to work. I have tried # of times to darn just turn RGB's off, no way.

Unless Asus will make future high-end cards without RGBs, I will not even bother.
    Btw. Asus makes awesome hardware, but they need to get their act together as far is controlling software, It's a shame
    Last edited by Megascrypt; 04-24-2021 at 05:43 AM.

Banned Array

Quote Originally Posted by Megascrypt View Post
    This is my first Asus GPU that I have purchased (3090 Strix) and as much as I like the card, I'm not fan of RGBs, in fact I hate it. The flashing light looking hideous, but what's worse is the Armoury Crate.

In my 30 years of dealing with software projects and developments I have not seen worse load of useless junk like Armoury Crate. You can install it on clean windows, and will work OK, although, it spreads itself all over your system and even thou, it doesn't take much resources, but the registry/folders and crap of dll's are everywhere and this slows down even the most powerful systems.

I dare you to uninstall either part or all of it, whether manually and cleaning the registry afterwords or using their uninstall tool, but then try to install it again, good luck making anything to work. I have tried # of times to darn just turn RGB's off, no way.

Unless Asus will make future high-end cards without RGBs, I will not even bother.
    Btw. Asus makes awesome hardware, but they need to get their act together as far is controlling software, It's a shame

There is a uninstall tool https://www.asus.com/supportonly/Arm...Desk_Download/
    Don't bother manual uninstalling you end up with bad time, it sometimes takes reboot and another uninstall cos the uninstaller failed for some reason.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by FlufflePuff1337 View Post
    There is a uninstall tool https://www.asus.com/supportonly/Arm...Desk_Download/
    Don't bother manual uninstalling you end up with bad time, it sometimes takes reboot and another uninstall cos the uninstaller failed for some reason.
    That's why I mention it, whether is manually or with their uninstall tool, It doesn't make any difference. In fact if you use their uninstall tool, you will see how much leftovers of folders and dlls are still behind, useless tool.
    I have reinstalled everything # of times, absolutely nothing will make at least the RGB turn OFF feature back and this was mentioned in some of the post here I think.

New ROGer Array

Not updating

I sometimes have a problem updating this, but it usually updates within a month or so. However, it has been since January and is almost May now and still hasn't been able to update.

Name:	Screenshot 2021-04-24 111038.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	34.6 KB 
ID:	88469

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast