New ROGer Array

1. ASUS TUF Gaming FX505DD/DT/DU
    2. ROG Strix Evolve
    3. N/A
    4. Wireless
    5. Yes
    6. Windows 10 Home Single Language Edition, Version 20H2, Build 19042.867
    7. ARMOURY CRATE V3.2.4.0
    8. I am not sure if this has anything to do with Armoury Crate at all but I'll just report it just in case. So every time I restart or shutdown my
    laptop, I get error message "null window: Nvidia Web Helper.exe Application Error" and sometimes " null window: AsusOSD.exe
    Application Error" I'm thinking this might have to do with Armoury Crate but I have no idea. This error stops the laptop from restarting
    or shutting down so it's very annoying.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20210114_134151.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	60.2 KB 
ID:	88044
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20210218_015039.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	59.4 KB 
ID:	88045

10. Unable to provide a log because the problems happens on restart and shutdown.

New ROGer Array DmitriyS PC Specs
    DmitriyS PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG MAXIMUS XI EXTREME
    Processori9-9900K
    Memory (part number)2x8Gb F4-4000C18D-16GTZR
    Graphics Card #1Palit GeForce GTX 1080 GameRock (NEB1080T15P
    Sound CardROG SupremeFX 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC S1220
    MonitorASUS VG248QE (None G-Sync)
    Storage #11024 ГБ SSD M.2 Samsung 970 PRO [MZ-V7P1T0BW]
    Storage #22Тб TOSHIBA DT01ACA200 & 3ТБ TOSHIBA DT01ACA300
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-D15 chromax.black
    CasePHANTEKS Eclipse P600S Black (PH-EC600PSTG_BK01)
    Power SupplySeasonic PRIME ULTRA 850W TITANIUM RTL (SSR-850TR)
    Keyboard ASUS ROG Claymore
    Mouse ASUS ROG Gladius II Origin
    Mouse Pad ROG Sheath
    OS Windows 10 Pro, Version 20H2
    Network RouterKEENETIC Giga (kn-1010)

How to fix it?

https://ibb.co/qjhWmdT

ROG Junior Member Array

Same issue here

Quote Originally Posted by Syranetic View Post
    Z490-e / Strix 3080

Latest armory crate update breaks motherboard integration with iCue, as numerous others have reported. My whole lighting setup is broken now (why do I even bother with RGB nothing ever works right, it's a nightmare).

Strix 3080 still accepts lighting commands but motherboard does not. Going to a really old version of iCUE's ASus plugin makes the motherboard work but then my graphics card is no longer detected...

Why, why can't we keep older versions of armory crate? I would never update it if I have to spend hours fixing this crap (or having no fix at all).
    Did you ever manage to fix this?
    i have the same issue.

Administrator Array MasterC@ROG's Avatar

We have tested the ROG Spotlight in different configurations and did not find any issues. Please avoid connecting to USB hubs, and PM me your log with system specs. Note that it is not supported in Aura Creator. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by TSportM View Post
    WHEN will this be fixed ?
    Last edited by MasterC@ROG; 03-18-2021 at 04:13 AM.

The high number of handles issue has been replicated and a solution will be implemented. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrasROG View Post
    UPDATE: It appears that after using the uninstall tool and then the install tool for Armoury Crate that the handles stopped increasing for the lightningservice.exe
    instead, it's climbing for another process that I have reason to believe came bundled with Armoury Crate. It's also a process I have never seen before: Aac3572MbHal_x86

HANDLES LEAK (CONSISTENT CLIMB)

Attachment 87738

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ROG View Post
    We have tested the ROG Spotlight in different configurations and did not find any issues. Please avoid connecting to USB hubs, and PM me your log with system specs. Note that it is not supported in Aura Creator. thanks.
    So you are saying every aura device should have its own USB port with no hubs? would not be a problem save one thing. From my tower to my work apave is a 15 ft run. The cables on the PAG35 monitor is one thing, its a USB 3.0 printer cable basically and I can make that whatever I want and it is a direct run. The Spatha amd core keyboard is another story. I wont make a 15 ft run and must be connected to a powered 7 port hub. Now that Ive yanked the core and the spatha and replaced them with them with a corsair K100 and dark core SE mouse along with a mm800 polaris pad the RGB workks flawlessly except the PG35VQ as the other caveat to get the motherboard to sync with Ique is having to us aura 1.07..79_V2/ install crate and its a bust. All the corsair products work but the motherboad will not and the montor will only work with crate installed, Ique uninstalled and I ge the MOBO and Monitor only. The core has had a mind of its own since the day I bought it. I run multiple Aqaero devices though an internal powered USB hub because I have no choice. $850 R6EE MOBO has one USB 2.0 header. The only thing I have issue with are the ASUS devices. Get those guys locked in the basement a new cappuccino machine. Id give the benefit of a doubt if every rgb device out there had issues. Even the cheap POS hue works without issues. Just ASUS devices and aura/crate. Good concept, poor execution.

New ROGer Array

Ufffff

I am using a Zephyrus G14 wiht 3 USB ports, dont tell me I cannot use more than 3 devices connected !!!!!

Hey guys, our devices will work with USB hubs and we're not discouraging people from using them. However, when you are facing an issue, removing the hub eliminates one possible root cause. There are literally billions of different hubs available and we cannot possibly test them all. Occasionally people do have problems with them, especially when they start connecting numerous devices to them (powered or not). In such cases, devices may not completely fail to work, just partially.

New ROGer Array

Problem with Armoury Crate/Autra installer

I reinstall windows but evry time i reboot sustyem appear this windows and stay in this situation for long time without do anything.
    I also uninstall Armory crrate but not solve

Please suggest me
    Thank
    Hispa
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos Immagine.jpg  

ROG Enthusiast Array LordSabathan PC Specs
    LordSabathan PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Maximus Code XI Z390
    ProcessorIntel 9900k
    Memory (part number)Corsair CMR32GX4M2C3000C15 2 x 16GB DDR4 3000 VENGEANCE RGB
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce RTX 2080 Ti O11G
    Sound CardAsus Strix Raid Pro
    MonitorAsus XG279Q
    Storage #1Samsung Evo 840 250GB
    Storage #2Samsung Evo 850 500GB
    CPU CoolerAsus Strix LC 360 RGB
    CaseAsus Strix Helios
    Power SupplyAsus Rog Thor 850w
    Keyboard Asus Strix Scope TKL Deluxe
    Mouse Asus Keris Wireless
    Headset Corsair Virtuoso RGB
    Mouse Pad Asus Strix Edge,Asus Rog Balteus
    OS Windows 10 64bit Pro 1909
    Network RouterAsus AC2900
    Accessory #1 Asus Rog Throne
    Accessory #2 Asur Rog Terminal

Hey guys, our devices will work with USB hubs and we're not discouraging people from using them. However, when you are facing an issue, removing the hub eliminates one possible root cause. There are literally billions of different hubs available and we cannot possibly test them all. Occasionally people do have problems with them, especially when they start connecting numerous devices to them (powered or not). In such cases, devices may not completely fail to work, just partially.
    Hello Dude,i want to let you know that my Keris not work on usb through hub , and im using Asus XG279Q hub,so its from your devices and still not working.

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast