Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Scone@ROG View Post
    Hello,

Run a DPC latency tester such as latency mon and see if anything is flagged.
    sorry but I don't understand what should I do? however I have not yet activated and tried xmp because it falls home Monday! But can you explain to me how to do the latency test I tell you?

ROG Enthusiast Array

???

Administrator Array Silent Scone@ROG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theotorm View Post
    sorry but I don't understand what should I do? however I have not yet activated and tried xmp because it falls home Monday! But can you explain to me how to do the latency test I tell you?
    https://m.majorgeeks.com/files/details/latencymon.html

Latency mon is designed to help you diagnose issues with real time data streams, such as the issues you're experiencing.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Scone@ROG View Post
    Hello,

Run a DPC latency tester such as latency mon and see if anything is flagged.
    Hi ... I removed the two 512gb M2 970pro SSDs and installed everything
    on a normal 2tb ssd and the problem in game is gone. So one of the 2 ssd's can be as much even if it shows no signs of problems?
    How can I test an M2 disk since in crystaldiskinfo it gives me 100% good on both?
    Could the connectors on the motherboard also be bad?
    My motherboard also has the slot next to the ram available using an accessory.

Administrator Array Silent Scone@ROG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theotorm View Post
    Hi ... I removed the two 512gb M2 970pro SSDs and installed everything
    on a normal 2tb ssd and the problem in game is gone. So one of the 2 ssd's can be as much even if it shows no signs of problems?
    How can I test an M2 disk since in crystaldiskinfo it gives me 100% good on both?
    Could the connectors on the motherboard also be bad?
    My motherboard also has the slot next to the ram available using an accessory.
    Make sure you're using the latest chipset drivers and use Samsung Magician to check for the latest firmware on the NVME drives.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2