cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reporting strange behaviour about device icons in GT-AX11000 GUI

veni314
Level 7
Hi all,

I've recently purchased a GT-11000 router I upgraded to the latest firmware yesterday.
The issue I'm reporting concerns a possible bug regarding client icons.

The first one appears when I want to change a client icon (network map -> client status -> clic on icon and then change icon) from the default one to another one from those proposed. From there there's the possibility to upload an icon of your choice. My case is about changing the default icon for the D-Link DCS-5222L camera from the generic one to the image of that camera. So, I did that and the router accepted the change, but now I can no longer go back. This particular behaviour appeared also with the previous firmware version. What's weird is the fact that the router remembered the cam image even after the firmware upgrade with the settings reversed to the default ones. See attached image.

The second one is about the RP-AC55 repeater that I've set up as an AiMesh node in Ethernet backhaul mode. While under network map -> clic on AiMesh node, the icon shown is the correct device image, when I go to the DHCP reservation table, the icon is corrupt. See attached images.

Has anybody come across any of these issues?
0 REPLIES 0