Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Reputation
    11
    Posts
    15

    Best EQ settings for Asus Fusion 500/700

    I'm trying to find the best equalizer settings but have no idea how to play with frequency bars. Can everyone share the EQ settings under this post?

  2. #2
    ROG Junior Member Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Seymen View Post
    I'm trying to find the best equalizer settings but have no idea how to play with frequency bars. Can everyone share the EQ settings under this post?
    Fortunately for you, there are ROG Fusion 700 AutoEq from jaakkopasanen GitHub pages. You can see the EQ in the link below.

    ASUS ROG Strix Fusion 700 (fabric earpads)
    ASUS ROG Strix Fusion 700 (fabric earpads, 7.1)
    ASUS ROG Strix Fusion 700 (leather earpads)
    ASUS ROG Strix Fusion 700 (leather earpads, 7.1)

  3. #3
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Reputation
    11
    Posts
    15

    Quote Originally Posted by Smitsars View Post
    Fortunately for you, there are ROG Fusion 700 AutoEq from jaakkopasanen GitHub pages. You can see the EQ in the link below.

    ASUS ROG Strix Fusion 700 (fabric earpads)
    ASUS ROG Strix Fusion 700 (fabric earpads, 7.1)
    ASUS ROG Strix Fusion 700 (leather earpads)
    ASUS ROG Strix Fusion 700 (leather earpads, 7.1)
    I applied the "ASUS ROG Strix Fusion 700 (leather earpads, 7.1)" on Armoury Crate. It seems like below. My audio is enhanc a lot.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	6 
Size:	18.5 KB 
ID:	87778

  4. #4
    ROG Junior Member Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Seymen View Post
    I applied the "ASUS ROG Strix Fusion 700 (leather earpads, 7.1)" on Armoury Crate. It seems like below. My audio is enhanc a lot.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	6 
Size:	18.5 KB 
ID:	87778
    I think its good now, but there are some difference with the original EQ preset from jaakopasanen Fixed Bans EQ Preset, but to each to their own. I hope you'll enjoy the new experience with EQ! its like miracle.

  5. #5
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Reputation
    11
    Posts
    15

    It is hard to play with EQ and catch the best settings. You need to have a good ear. I appreciate the help on this thread. Any more advice welcomed

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •