cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best EQ settings for Asus Fusion 500/700

Seymen
Level 8
I'm trying to find the best equalizer settings but have no idea how to play with frequency bars. Can everyone share the EQ settings under this post?
4 REPLIES 4

Smitsars
Level 7
Seymen wrote:
I'm trying to find the best equalizer settings but have no idea how to play with frequency bars. Can everyone share the EQ settings under this post?

Fortunately for you, there are ROG Fusion 700 AutoEq from jaakkopasanen GitHub pages. You can see the EQ in the link below.

ASUS ROG Strix Fusion 700 (fabric earpads)
ASUS ROG Strix Fusion 700 (fabric earpads, 7.1)
ASUS ROG Strix Fusion 700 (leather earpads)
ASUS ROG Strix Fusion 700 (leather earpads, 7.1)

Smitsars wrote:
Fortunately for you, there are ROG Fusion 700 AutoEq from jaakkopasanen GitHub pages. You can see the EQ in the link below.

ASUS ROG Strix Fusion 700 (fabric earpads)
ASUS ROG Strix Fusion 700 (fabric earpads, 7.1)
ASUS ROG Strix Fusion 700 (leather earpads)
ASUS ROG Strix Fusion 700 (leather earpads, 7.1)

I applied the "ASUS ROG Strix Fusion 700 (leather earpads, 7.1)" on Armoury Crate. It seems like below. My audio is enhanc a lot.

Seymen wrote:
I applied the "ASUS ROG Strix Fusion 700 (leather earpads, 7.1)" on Armoury Crate. It seems like below. My audio is enhanc a lot.

I think its good now, but there are some difference with the original EQ preset from jaakopasanen Fixed Bans EQ Preset, but to each to their own. I hope you'll enjoy the new experience with EQ! its like miracle.

It is hard to play with EQ and catch the best settings. You need to have a good ear. I appreciate the help on this thread. Any more advice welcomed