ROG Enthusiast Array

G35DX - problem with myasus application

When i was updating windows myasus application stopped working properly. The icons on the left side of the myasus app do not work. eg I can't check if there are any driver updates available. How to repair this problem?

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by toronto699 View Post
    Really? Do you think I haven't looked there? It does not work....these drivers

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by MFrost View Post
    When i was updating windows myasus application stopped working properly. The icons on the left side of the myasus app do not work. eg I can't check if there are any driver updates available. How to repair this problem?
    Same thing happened to my G35DX and MyAsus app recently. I just uninstalled it, wasn't terribly useful and didn't offer any drivers or updates that were not on the web support page.

ROG Enthusiast Array

I also had problems with usb. When I connect 5 hdd drives, some hdd are not properly mounted to the system. The problem was started after updating to windows 10 20h2. This is probably a problem with the motherboard drivers. There are no new drivers on the asus website. There is no support.
    Unfortunately, the computer is not polished. I put it back in the store. I don't have time to solve puzzles. Support doesn't know either. I'm embarrassed.

Moderator Array

Dear both,
    There has been a new update for ASUS System Control Interface V2 driver, V2.2.37.0.
    May you help to update it and reinstall MyASUS APP?
    Thank you.