cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G35DX - problem with myasus application

MFrost
Level 9
When i was updating windows myasus application stopped working properly. The icons on the left side of the myasus app do not work. eg I can't check if there are any driver updates available. How to repair this problem?
7 REPLIES 7

toronto699
Level 13

toronto699
Level 13

toronto699 wrote:
Driver Page
https://rog.asus.com/us/desktops/full-tower/rog-strix-ga35-series/helpdesk_download

Really? Do you think I haven't looked there? It does not work....these drivers

toronto699
Level 13
Yes Really

rs3_quattro_8v
Level 7
MFrost wrote:
When i was updating windows myasus application stopped working properly. The icons on the left side of the myasus app do not work. eg I can't check if there are any driver updates available. How to repair this problem?

Same thing happened to my G35DX and MyAsus app recently. I just uninstalled it, wasn't terribly useful and didn't offer any drivers or updates that were not on the web support page.

MFrost
Level 9
I also had problems with usb. When I connect 5 hdd drives, some hdd are not properly mounted to the system. The problem was started after updating to windows 10 20h2. This is probably a problem with the motherboard drivers. There are no new drivers on the asus website. There is no support.
Unfortunately, the computer is not polished. I put it back in the store. I don't have time to solve puzzles. Support doesn't know either. I'm embarrassed.

Blake1
Level 10
Dear both,
There has been a new update for ASUS System Control Interface V2 driver, V2.2.37.0.
May you help to update it and reinstall MyASUS APP?
Thank you.