cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ROG Delta Headphones MIC problem

Voldemort
Level 9
Recently, when I use the voice chat in any game after every first boot my pc/laptop, headphone mic is really low. Repluging it fixes the problem, doesn`t matter if I use usb C or the adapter extension (normal usb3.0/2.0). Is this problem fixable or I have to unplug the connector and plug it every time I boot my pc ? I have all new drivers available installed, newest version of windows, bios, everything possible. Overal the headphones are 10/10, except this little problem that I have 😮

2) I installed sonic studio and now my sound effects are not working in armoury crate. I reinstalled drivers, programs, rebooted my system couple times, changed the usb cable (usb c), nothing works.... Now I can`t change Sound Optimization stuff - nothing is working. virtual surround, equalizer, bass boost etc. Please someone tell me how can I fix this ? I even reinstalled the firmware of the headset-same....
55 REPLIES 55

Voldemort
Level 9
no solution till today

Blake1
Level 10
Hello Ivaylo,
What kind of pc/laptop are you using? which model is it?
Does this issue happen on other pc/laptop?
and does this issue happen in video call? or just in specific game?
Thank you.

I tought i was the only one having this problem...
Like since a month or 2 / 3 ago my mic is always low when i enter a discord server, people have to crack up there volume to hear me better.
After i replug my usb my mic is working perfectly again.

Now since this week its starting to become worser and worser... after i replug i can use my mic for +/- 5 minutes before its getting shut down and won't work anymore untill i replug the usb cable (i even change it on different ports to see if the problem stays) and it is..

I've been very gently and taking care of my headset the past 2 years but yesterday i've almost threw my headset out because of this frustrating problem.
So please asus fix the drivers!

Blake1
Level 10
Hello Asuslogie,
Does the issue happen on another headset? or another PC?
And only using Discord having such issue? or any video call?
Thank you.

Same problem here, except there is absolutly no sound from the mic anywhere.

The version of microphone observed in the App Armoury Crate is 00000 ? i think the micro-software dedicated to the microphone is ****ed up.

Need an hotfix right now !

thomas_yiu
Level 9
Hello, We are working on this issue and get back to all you. Thank you
Sincerely,
TY

thomas_yiu
Level 9
Hello everyone, we just release the new ROG Delta firmware today 5/4/2021.
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/Accessory/Headset/ROG_Delta/ROG_Headset_V0045.zip
Please see if you all update it and see if it fixes your issues. Thanks
Thomas
Sincerely,
TY

Installed the new firmware. No change. Mic still not working. Sound Optimization, Equalizer, Reverb, Virtual Surround Sound...all settings on the right side of the Armory Crate Software page for the ROG Delta headset 'audio' tab does not work. I can use an equalizer from my music player software and it adjusts the audio frequencies nicely. I purchased this headset less than 1 year ago, and don't understand why updates have rendered this great headset useless.

Mic is still not working after Firmware update 0045. I have already done a complete reinstall of Armory Crate, Realtek drivers, Sonic Radar 3 and Sonic Studio 3.