cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury crate audio settings not work

CHEVALGRAND
Level 7
HI,

I ve a ROG DELTA and any settings audio not work like REVERBERATION or EQUALIZER, it's not greyed but not effect when i listen.

help please
5 REPLIES 5

hanz00
Level 8
I'm also having the same problem with you, after updating the Armoury Crate to 3.3.7.0 the audio setting for my Strix Fusion 700 doesn't seem to be working, changing any setting in there doesn't affect the sound. Also the test sound button on the "Virtual Surround Sound" cease to work after the update.

Here Is my info if any of the devs see this thread:

1. PC
2. Aura Sync products :
- Maximus IX Hero
- ROG Claymore
- ROG Chakram
- Strix Fusion 700
- Strix GTX 1080TI
- G.skill TridentZ RGB 3200Mhz (4x8GB)
3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software : N/A
4. Wired / wireless connection : All wired except the mouse (ROG Chakram)
5. Reinstalled Windows? : No
6. Windows version & build : Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 19042) (19041.vb_release.191206-1406)
7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected : 3.0.11.0 (Unsure about this, because I forgot to check before updating)
8. Clear description of your issue :
- After updating the Armoury Crate to 3.3.7.0 the audio setting for my Strix Fusion 700 doesn't seem to be working, changing any setting in there doesn't affect the sound and the test sound button on the "Virtual Surround Sound" cease to work after the update. Also the battery percentage in the power tab of ROG Chakram setting is unreliable because it's always fluctuating (sometimes it went from 100 to 0 in 5 min, some other day it stays at 100 for a whole day without plugging it in)
9. Any screenshots of the issue
10. Log file : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Mpg9eOIhpHxknbk2FBHtqUu36OEiyai7/view?usp=sharing

Asus G74SX-A1

Yea im having the same problems aswell as bad audio sound the emi sound through the throne and it wasn't happening before this

Taha-Nova
Level 7
CHEVALGRAND wrote:
HI,

I ve a ROG DELTA and any settings audio not work like REVERBERATION or EQUALIZER, it's not greyed but not effect when i listen.

help please

I have the same problem, did u find a solution?

Thanks

DiscreteG33k
Level 7
CHEVALGRAND wrote:
HI,

help please

Hello,

I was having the same problem with Armoury Crate and a ROG Delta S headset. None of the audio presets worked.

I'm running Windows 11 on an Asus TUF F17 Laptop with all dirvers up to date and the headset plugged in via provided USB-C to USB-A adapter.

My issue happen to be with an Intel Smart Sound driver controlling all USB audio devices. I found after much trial and error, that disabling "Intel Smart Sound Technology for USB Audio" under "Sound, video and game controllers" in the device manager and restarting fixed the issue completely for me. DO NOT disable any other Intel Smart Sound devices other than the specific one mentioned, or you may disable on-board audio as a whole.

Again, this was only my experience. I can't speak for anyone who does not have these drivers.

danielclf6230
Level 7
CHEVALGRAND wrote:
HI,

help please

I have solved the problem. My solution is

Uninstall the armoury crate by uninstall tool

Install the Armoury II (Use sound optimization)

If it works. Install armoury crate again. And the sound optimization will function again