cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X570 crosshair & TEAMFORCE XTREEM ARGB not BRIGHT enough....

Bakarilos
Level 7
HI all,

I have a curious issue and i will reach out to ASUS official just in case.
i made an RGB build based on ASUS AURA SYNC..
everything is working ALL RIGHT but i have a specific problem. The reason i am posting this here and not in the Aura forum is that the problem exists the moment the PC is turned on before Aura takes control.
The ram is from TEAMFORCE XTREEM ARGB
https://www.teamgroupinc.com/en/product/xtreem-argb-ddr4

The ram can be controlled through the AURA(ARMORY) app but 2 issues!
first issue i do not have control over the 15 individually addressable LED areas which is sad but not catastrophic,

The problem is that the DIMMS are not bright enough and the light appears to very darl.
At first, i thought that the DIMMS are faulty. i used them on an older motherboard from MSI (x99a) and to my surprise when i turned it on the light was completely different.
I contacted TEAMGROUP and asked for advice. They told me to contact ASUS directly. So here i am
I am posting some pictures of my ASUS build on Zen3 and some of my old pc with the new DIMMS installed. You can see the difference in the light and brightness produced. In the MSI motherboard the light proves to be normal, while the asus is TOO DARK!

2 REPLIES 2

Bakarilos
Level 7
Asus and told me the part number of the memory i have are not part of the QVL!! what to do?

Teletha
Level 9
buy qvl ram. test. if its ok then its the ram. if not then its something else. you can then return the ram once you're done
AMD Ryzen 7950X3D [x2 360 Rad EKWB] | Asus Extreme x670E | RTX TUF 4090 OC@3GHz [EKWB Block] | Corsair HX1500i | G.Skill Neo CL30 6000MHz (2x32GB) | 980+950 Pro 1TB M.2 | x6 850 PRO 512GB | NAS 4x 18TB Seagate Exo Raid 10+Backblaze | Lian-Li o11D XL | Main Screen: Samsung NEO G9 | AUX: LG IPS7 27" (x2) LG CX 55" G-Sync | Copyright©1996-2023 Teletha™ All rights reserved. ® -"Lightning. It flashes bright, then fades away. It can't protect. It only destroys."