Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by souliar7 View Post
    I check and the whisper mode is disabled for turbo mode...works only with the manual mode and max fan!
    Thank u for taking ur time and i think its beacause whispermode is for fan control and in turbo mode fan speed becomes extreme so as to cool the system maybe thats why it gets disabled. I think its how its supposed to work and its not an issue

And if u find any solution for graphics driver 466.27 can u please mention it here too.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by kiranbaby14 View Post
    Thank u for taking ur time and i think its beacause whispermode is for fan control and in turbo mode fan speed becomes extreme so as to cool the system maybe thats why it gets disabled. I think its how its supposed to work and its not an issue

And if u find any solution for graphics driver 466.27 can u please mention it here too.
    If i find out anything i will inform you!

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by kiranbaby14 View Post
    yeah the issue was 466.27 was not removed and it still was installed instead of 466.11 now when i clean installed 466.11 drivers its working fine but in 466.27 its crashing so its a driver issue and i thought it was a hardware issue and thank God that wasn't the case. Hope nvidia can fix it.
    i am also facing the same problem please help me i have the scar15 2021 laptop games are continously crashing on my laptop we turbo mode is active.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold Anthony View Post
    i am also facing the same problem please help me i have the scar15 2021 laptop games are continously crashing on my laptop we turbo mode is active.
    You can use DDU to completely remove nvidia drivers and then clean install 466.11.

or i assume the issue you are facing is that u have downloaded and installed 466.11 without using DDU but its still showing 466.27 in control panel. if so, then open geforce experience and then click on reinstall driver for 466.11 and it will download the driver again and then install it

At first when i had the turbo mode issue i went to the nvidia driver site then manually downloaded and installed 466.11 but 466.27 was still showing in control panel as the installed driver version and in geforce experience it was showing 466.11 as the installed version but when i clicked on reinstall driver it started to download again LOL. afterwards installed it again and then the driver installed on my system was 466.11.
    Last edited by kiranbaby14; 05-16-2021 at 09:35 AM.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by souliar7 View Post
    If i find out anything i will inform you!
    The new driver 466.47 has fixed the issue.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2